“Good food at a good price”
Review of Los 3 Amigos

Los 3 Amigos
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate here on a late Sunday afternoon. When we got there, only one other table was present. However, in a few short minutes it started getting busy. This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in the area. The food was good, as was the service and price. I will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Renee B

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Recently redone, with a new an improved menu, the only thing that didn't change was the excellent food and the great wait staff. We miss Virginia, but the food keeps us coming back.

1  Thank megbrice
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We stopped for the night on our way home from FL and did a quick search of restaurants in the area. My son said this one got great reviews so we headed back out on a rainy night! I didn't have time to research the GF options/reviews so asked the waitress questions about the enchilada sauce and the refried beans. She didn't' know so asked the cooks and they said there is flour in the sauce (expected most of time) but none in the beans (yea!). So I ordered two soft corn tacos with rice and beans. All was excellent and hot. My son ordered a burrito. The restaurant seemed busy, but our food came super fast! We also ordered a few tacos to go. Prices very reasonable. We enjoyed our meal here...a nice find. Friendly staff :)

1  Thank bethbeam
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Great service, atmosphere and a nice place to meet friends. Portions are large enough to share. I am never disappointed.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Food was OK but order was totally wrong. I ordered bean burrito and cheese enchilada ànd received beef for both. As this was take out and I don't eat much beef it was a total waste. Wife had the California Burrito and said it was OK but not noteworthy.