“The food was very good, my steak came out perfect. Nice and tender! And the service was GREAT!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and I was deciding on where we should go to eat to celebrate out 25th Anniversary .... Its been quiet sometime since we went to O'Charley's because of our past visits were not so pleasant. Today was perfect! The food was good. We got a table right away. Our server was GREAT! She was very respectful, kept our drinks refilled. she made sure we was well taken care of! Her name was BILLIE. Thank you so much Billie for taking such good care of us! And I really hope you get to see this! We will defiantly be back to see you again! I wish more people were like you! You can tell she really enjoys her job.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Tge food is okay. The atmosphere is loud. The servers have too many tables assigned. Our rolls were not fresh, but the other food was good.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Superlight batter, crispy with tasty flaky fish inside. Sweet potatoes, Garden salad and broccoli. What a wonderful combination. Top that off with super friendly and polite service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Not the best O'Charley's. Service is slow and foods is OK. The turnover in waiter/waitresses is high and they are not very good. Id go to Murfreesboro's restaurant if your set on O'Charley's. only 35 miles down the road.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I normally don't trust hotel employees when they stump for a local restaurant but this is a case when I was not lied to. O'Charley's was a very good place to eat and have a few drinks after being on the road for 12 hours. Dinner for 4 plus drinks came out a very reasonable price. The food was very good and no one was disappointed. Our waitress was phenomenal. There was a short wait for our table but nothing disappointing. The bar was nice as was our bartender and everything was priced very evenly. It is a clean and well run restaurant which I will no doubt visit again during my next stay in Manchester. Well done O'charley's. Keep up the good work.