“Good solid food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Our traveling group of ten needed some good, solid food & found it at this western themed steak house. Lots of options, including seasonal specials. Peanuts in the table. Really great fresh yeast rolls with butter. Typical steak house fare, with ribs also and sandwich & salad options. I had the seasonal special appetizer pimento cheese & sausage. Loved the blackberry iced tea. It was good & plenty for me. My husband had ribs with traditional sauce. He said they were tender & flavorful. Great sides, especially the cinnamon apples. Nice atmosphere, not too bright or noisy. The waitress Hailey was especially helpful and courteous. Good value overall. Plenty of parking & near the interstate. Coke products & a full bar.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

We are happy to hear that, Lois! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Stopped to eat at Logans Roadhouse on the way to tour the Jack Daniels Distillery. The atmosphere and staff were phenomenal. I had a signature drink which was apple based but served with a wedge of watermelon. It was delicious. Course I did feel. as about throwing peanut shells on the floor even though that's what they expect!! I highly recommend the shrimp plate with baked sweet potato. It was awesome.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

We are thrilled to hear that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Took Mom there for Mother's Day Weekend Steak was great have been to other Logan's before thought they were better, not that this a bad one.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Small town, met old friends for dinner. Good selection of "national" draft beers. The "New" items on the menu looked interesting, I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER. Corn chowder with shrimp was reasonable, but my (still wet behind the ears) server served it with my entree.
Heaven help me, I ordered the NEW "Fish & Chips". They were served fried to a dark brown. Inside the breading, the fish had shrunk, the void filled with pasty fish and cooking oil. After generous applications of malt vinegar on both fish & chips, there was no taste. The NEW chips were salted twice and still no taste. I did not enjoy having either in my mouth.
Logan's does an outstanding job on yeast rolls and draft beer, steaks are not bad either.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't the best, and we will be looking into this for you. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Decided on Logan's since we could walk there from our hotel and could get 10% off. Wasn't expecting a whole lot--we don't frequent chain restaurants often as we're usually disappointed. Not here. First of all, it was happy hour and drinks were cheap. It was Wednesday so they were offering two entrees (about 6-7 to choose from) for $15.99! I chose the mesquite salmon and skewered veggies as my side. The salmon was cooked perfectly and served with rice and a delicious garlic dill oil. It was delicious! Hubby chose the chopped steak which was served over mashed potatoes with mushrooms and onions. The salad was fresh and cold, and the hot fresh rolls--omg. Even with a dessert to share, we walked out of there for $26! Plus our server was friendly and attentive. Highly recommend this place!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We hope to see you again soon! :)