“Good steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

They offer a good steak at a good price. Salads and bread are good. If you are allergic to peanuts don’t go.

Date of visit: September 2017
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for the review. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

This place is good if you’re dining in - food is good and fresh, and they typically score 100 on health department inspections. Don’t do takeout with this restaurant unless you just have lots of free time, however. This is the second time in a row that I’ve had to wait an excessive amount of time for a takeout order. From the time the order was placed via phone tonight until I had the order in hand was 44 minutes (and they told me it would be ready in 15 - 20 minutes). It was not an order that should have taken that long (medium rare sirloin and a cheeseburger), and they were not that busy. The time I did takeout before was even longer. If I wanted to sit in the restaurant this long, we would have come in to eat. I don’t think it’s just my bad luck because both times I’ve seen other patrons waiting a long time for their takeout orders too, with eyes rolling. Management - pay attention to your customers and fix your takeout process. It’s not rocket science to have people’s orders ready on time.

Date of visit: January 2018
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, other at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

We would like to hear more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

I gave a poor review before. Lately I find myself making Logan’s my first pick. Their steaks are so good they cooked it to perfection and had a great taste. By far my favorite place in Manchester to get a steak now. They staff is super friendly. I came here for my birthday and every thing was greats the mushroom skewer is a must so yummy. I really hope Logan’s continues to impress me like it has lately.

Date of visit: January 2018
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

We're really happy to hear this, Shawna. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I was staying nearby at Sleep Inn and was in town for business! Clearly this is one of the few bar’s in the area. The locals were extremely nice and inviting! But- the bar service seemed to only cater to the locals. Drinks were very poor! Long Island was one the worst I’ve ever had. I watched a girl behind the bar mix sweet and sour mix in a 5 gallon bucket and was disgusted! And they serve Naked Grape BOXED wine! Food on the other hand was spot on and delicious! I ordered one of the sharables- and it was delicious! Bar was nasty and needs cleaned up!

Date of visit: December 2017
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

We're sorry to hear we fell short of a great dining experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Just lost a customer. By far the slowest and worst customer service I have encountered. Placed an order that took over 45 minutes to cook medium.

Date of visit: December 2017
Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

We're sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and we will be checking in with the store. Please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS, so we can follow up with your concerns. Thanks.