“Friday Night Madness”

J and G Pizza and Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Long time local favorite. We visited early on a Friday evening to catch the HS football crowd. Even with a full house, service was prompt. Long on pizza, steaks and other comfort food on the menu. I got the (half order) bone in pork chop. Lightly but well seasoned. Meals came out in a surprisingly reasonable time, even with a capacity crowd. Large and very busy salad bar available. The menu doesn't grow old, it's a weekly habit with most locals.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at J & G's several times over the years. Sometimes during our workday, sometimes after church. Always great.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Passing through decided to try this place from reviews on trip advisor as I use this resource a lot when out of town. It was busy at 7:30 on a Thursday night which is a good sign I always say. I had the barbecue chicken pizza and my husband had the spaghetti and both were very good. Our waitress was excellent too. Now as for what they are doing with ALL of this money... I hope they are giving it to their employees because they sure are NOT putting it back into the building... my husband asked me where I would start with the renovation, I said from the ceiling down....

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We were seated promptly as we arrived about 12 noon. The interior is decorated nicely and the tables were large enough that we had plenty of room to eat. Our waitress was efficient and we had our drinks in no time and didn't wait too long before our food was served.
The food was very tasty and cooked just right. We ordered two 10 inch pizzas and a cheeseburger with fries. The burger and fries were very good and my wife and daughter enjoyed the pizzas as well. They carried half of each one home for supper.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Salad bar w/ homemade soup was very good. Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti side was good, but needed more sauce. Prices were very reasonable. Service was friendly and efficient.