“Burgers”

Jiffy Burger
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 19, 2018

A very friendly place to eat. They have the best burgers in town and gives you your money's worth. I love getting the Hamburger Steak Plate also the grilled cheeseburger is very good. They give you plenty to eat and you don't leave hungry. The owners are very friendly and makes sure you are satisfied with your food. Jiffy Burger has been here for 50 years so that should speak for itself. Also I have seen the owners help people in need several times by giving them a meal. I eat there because I can see they really care for the people in the community.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I had the chance to stop in and visit this restaurant after having moved away from here many years ago. I was so glad to see it was still in business and still serving up great burgers. I had my usual hamburger and tater tots and it was excellent. The best part of the restaurant is checking out the great collection of antiques and memorabilia on the walls and talking to the regular customers in the restaurant!

1  Thank RollMeAway1965
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers - amazing value - funky collectables to peruse and very friendly staff and atmosphere - also huge salad with the meal - you could probably share a meal or take part of it for lunch the next day. Onion rings are outta this world! My only wish is please change the fries...i would get tots next time maybe...also check out the video online as Jiffy's is a certified paranormal site :)

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Day one the food was good. The second day, the food was not so good. However the esthetics of the restaurant is awesome and very old fashioned! Lots of memorabilia everywhere. You can have breakfast anytime of the day or night. This place prides itself with its . The first day was pretty good. I had the really big double burger. It was good and a lot of food for the price. The second day I had the chili burger and it was nasty. Cold chili and lots of mustard and mayo. I told them that the chili burger was not good and then swapped it out for a BLT which was very mediocre. I will go back again but will try one of their monster omelets! I saw some older couples eating them and it looked amazing! It also has a Sonic style drive in.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

The burgers here are great and the hot dogs are fried and taste great too, lots of options on the menu and the service was great as well. This place is cash only however they do have an ATM you can use.

Been to Jiffy Burger? Share your experiences!