“Best biscuits”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Manchester
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Best biscuits around. They offer a senior coffee and soft drink. Hamburgers are good too but after breakfast is over you very seldom see more than 2-4 cars there.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I like the Hardee's chain and menu. Usually pick up breakfast at this one when driving through to another destination. This day I was greeted by a middle aged woman in a long dress who chomped gum with her mouth open the entire time i placed my order. Then she had a problem with a coupon and would not accept the fact that I had not cut any of the information off. (I checked later.) Someone else finally straightened her out on that and I received my Frisco Breakfast Sandwich. It was smashed flat and the cheese wasn't even warm, let alone melted. The egg was half on and half off the flattened, almost untoasted bread. The sandwich was falling out of the wrapper in the bag as only one side of the wrapper was folded over the food. And they weren't busy at all. Not sure whether I'll go there again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

The entire staff drive through and walk in are extremely nice, polite and prompt very professional for fast food. Food is fresh and correct every time I been there. Keep up the great service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 13, 2018

There is always a line inside and outside (at drive thru) during breakfast time. Our favorite thing to order is biscuit and gravy. We special order our biscuits without butter, which means an addl. 8 minute wait. But boy are they fresh and less greasy. Always clean and we highly recommend for a quick breakfast on the go.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Two cars in the parking lot one in the drive through it took 9 mins for French fries and a cup of ice water then absolutely no ketchup highly unhappy with the PM service. I was not about to turn around to go back for the ketchup It’s like this on the PM shift quite a bit. AM and early afternoons re great.

Date of visit: December 2017