“Good fast food and quick service”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #19 of 68 Restaurants in Manchester
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I've been stopping by this Sonic for many years and intend to continue when I want a quick, delicious meal at a fair price. Sonic is noted for can wide selection of food, but moire so for the seemingly endless array of sweet treats and drinks. This particular restaurant does a brisk business, but I have never had to wait longer than I should have for service or food delivery. As far as I can remember, my orders have always been correct, which is saying something for a fast food chain. The car hops have always seemed pleasant. I highly recommend the onion rings! I think they are the best anywhere! If you find yourself in Manchester and looking for a quick satisfying meal at a reasonable price, stop in at Sonic.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Noted mostly for varied slushes and drinks. The food has become poor here. It takes forever to get service. The last time I went I left without ordering because no one answered the call button.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Stopped in for Happy Hour After 8:00 P.M. Great Shakes we had Strawberry and Hot fudge , Pineapple , Great Chili Cheese Hot dog.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Good food when you are in a hurry, The fried chicken is delicious, and their breakfast toaster is the perfect breakfast on the go!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I know that all Sonics should be created equal, but they are not. The Manchester Sonic is the quickest and most helpful location.

Date of visit: May 2017