“Good fast food and quick service”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been stopping by this Sonic for many years and intend to continue when I want a quick, delicious meal at a fair price. Sonic is noted for can wide selection of food, but moire so for the seemingly endless array of sweet treats and drinks. This particular restaurant does a brisk business, but I have never had to wait longer than I should have for service or food delivery. As far as I can remember, my orders have always been correct, which is saying something for a fast food chain. The car hops have always seemed pleasant. I highly recommend the onion rings! I think they are the best anywhere! If you find yourself in Manchester and looking for a quick satisfying meal at a reasonable price, stop in at Sonic.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Noted mostly for varied slushes and drinks. The food has become poor here. It takes forever to get service. The last time I went I left without ordering because no one answered the call button.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stopped in for Happy Hour After 8:00 P.M. Great Shakes we had Strawberry and Hot fudge , Pineapple , Great Chili Cheese Hot dog.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good food when you are in a hurry, The fried chicken is delicious, and their breakfast toaster is the perfect breakfast on the go!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I know that all Sonics should be created equal, but they are not. The Manchester Sonic is the quickest and most helpful location.