“One of my fav frozen yogurt places”
Review of Manchester Chill

Manchester Chill
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Manchester
Reviewed May 2, 2017

When traveling across TN, always look forward to stopping here for great yogurt and toppings. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Stopped there 4/30/17 and appreciated the great music playing - such a nice, restful break from the interstate driving frenzy.

1  Thank JanetEG_2004

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

The food products available here are absolutely delicious! There's a great range of different frozen yogurts and there's a lot of toppings! They have a lot of options for people with dietary requirements too! Plus the staff were friendly and upbeat. I'd love to go again.

1  Thank Kiera B
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We live very close to the chill. I love their chocolate frozen yogurt. They have a great texting program that offers discounts. I am so glad that This business is in our town.

1  Thank belindai
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

We were on the road, and just needed a little break from driving, and since ice cream sounded good, we found Manchester Chill. We are really glad we did! The young lady at the register was so nice, and explained how it works, and even offered samples. The ice cream/froyo was really a delight! The flavors and combinations were very creative. It works kind of like Sweet CeCe's, where you get your own product (as much or little as you want), top it with your choice of a myriad of toppings, and pay by weight. If you are in the area, I highly recommend Manchester Chill!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

My son and I had a blast making our own cups. The combination of flavors they had was impressive. My son had banana and yellow cake batter. They had very topping you can think of. Great place to go. Next time we are in town, we will definitely visit them again.