All reviews homemade marmalade local pub b and b margaret donald scotland
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Margaret and Donald are very welcoming and the place is fantastic. A very comfortable b+b, our room was huge and was very clean. We ate in the local hotel in the evening which is only a simple stroll down the drive, the food was excellent. The first thing I did in the morning was open the curtains and take in the view, simply stunning. Highly recommended if you are looking for a nice quiet place to stay when visiting the Loch Ness area. Must visit again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Me and my children had a family room. The beds were excellent, the bathroom is very large and comfortable, everything was perfectly clean.
There is a lounge with TV and books, it's very cosy
The breakfast was excellent.
And the welcome was warm and friendly... I'll stay here if/when I come back to the Loch Ness area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Kinbrylie was an amazing place to stay. From the very start you felt welcome walking into this warm and welcoming house. Donald and margaret were wonderful hosts. The rooms were very spacious and clean. Breakfast was wonderful woth a great choice of options. Set in a beautiful location not far from loch ness kinbrylie is the perfect place to stay if you want fantastic accommodation away from town. It would be the best place we have stayed in Scotland!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2016

This lovely B&B is set in the most glorious scenery at the tiny village of Whitebridge on the B862.
Donald and Margaret are most welcoming and helpful hosts.
I enjoyed 2 nights with them in a lovely upstairs room which overlooked the gardens and away down the hill. The room was most comfortable and so was the guest lounge if I felt like a change of scenery.
Donald had all sorts of tourist information to hand to help guests in planning their stay.
My trip to Glen Affric was made easier with his local knowledge.
Margaret's Breakfasts were delicious and the whole ambience of the place is one of comfort, peace and tranquility. I loved the Pheasants strolling past the Lounge windows.
I highly recommend Kinbrylie to all, but especially if you are looking for a place to relax and unwind. This truly is a Highland Paradise. Many Thanks - Lynn NZ

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel, very friendly people most welcoming not to mention very helpful, I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone it's views from the rooms are truly beautiful open the curtains in the morning for amazing views.

We will back again.