Went on Shearings Inclusive break for 5 days with 2 friends. Absolutely wonderful break, yes some of the rooms may be a little tired but they were spotlessly clean. Lovely comfortable lounges . Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Food excellent and plentiful. Due to the new drinks system luckily there was no abuse of the system. Great entertainment in the evening, both Raymond and Ronnie were excellent, great singing voices and really funny comedians. Highland dancing on one evening was a treat.
Well done Shearings, fantastic value for money,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully set in its own grounds with lovely views over the colourful village square, this chateau style hotel’s traditional features have been carefully retained to strike just the right Highland note. A warm welcoming feeling comes as much from the friendly staff as from the fine wood panelled public rooms which have been carefully preserved. Strathpeffer itself is just steps away from the hotel and is renowned as an attractive Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture. Be sure to enjoy the scenic views of the village below from the open veranda. The massive peak of Ben Wyvis is the backdrop to this charming village. It’s a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands – mountainous countryside, sparkling streams, waterfalls and golden shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Bay Highland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Hotel Strathpeffer
- Bay Highland Hotel Strathpeffer, Scotland