The hotel was full of character,great setting for a short break, the rooms we and our friends had were spotless and roomy. The food was also good ,the staff excellent,we were recommended to visit this hotel by a few other people and we can see why.The entertainment on the friday and sunday nights was really good,Ronnie Scott and Raymond Chuckuk take a bow you both added to our enjoyable time,will we revisit this hotel ,like many of the other guests we spoke to yes we will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully set in its own grounds with lovely views over the colourful village square, this chateau style hotel’s traditional features have been carefully retained to strike just the right Highland note. A warm welcoming feeling comes as much from the friendly staff as from the fine wood panelled public rooms which have been carefully preserved. Strathpeffer itself is just steps away from the hotel and is renowned as an attractive Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture. Be sure to enjoy the scenic views of the village below from the open veranda. The massive peak of Ben Wyvis is the backdrop to this charming village. It’s a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands – mountainous countryside, sparkling streams, waterfalls and golden shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Bay Highland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Hotel Strathpeffer
- Bay Highland Hotel Strathpeffer, Scotland