All reviewsstayed herewonderful hostsbigger hotelsfull scottish breakfastwestern gailesgreat golfpleasure of stayingbreakfast choicesnice breakfasta great place to stayb and btown centreprestwick airportgolf tripenjoyable stayisle of arrandouglas
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Troon to celebrate friends wedding and checked in for the night. Easy check-in, room was lovely with added touch of chocolate mints on on our pillows. The breakfast in the morning was lovely. Could not fault.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last year and didn't hesitate to come back and even booked well in advance to make sure. Can't recommend it highly enough. Great location for a walk to the Old Loans Inn in the evening for dinner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Excellent experience at Douglas' B&B. Family room was perfect for our needs . Location was convenient for the many golf options in the area Douglas is quite knowledgeable and helpful with local advice

I would also recommend the Gailes Links experience ( book the 3 courses at once for a reduced green fee)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2017

I stayed a couple of days in mid-June. Douglas was very cordial and welcoming. He accommodated a very early tee time one morning with a good assortment of food set out, and had great restaurant suggestions for dinner. When I missed my tee time at Prestwick due to a delayed flight he called up and arranged a new time for me. The room itself was quite comfortable, and the location very central to all the golf I was playing in the area. Would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

A last minute decision to stay overnight as me and my partner were coming from East Kilbride and down to enjoy the beach for the day, when we just decided that we would stay over and go for dinner and have some drinks. We looked on trip advisor and seen that this B&B was number 1, we decided to give it a try and we were more than welcomed, our host was brilliant. Our room was immaculate and the whole place smelled so fresh as soon as you walked through the door. When it came to breakfast in the morning, the host again was so friendly and very attentive. Really nice breakfast and would also really recommend this B&B!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple