“Back again”

Cuisines: Scottish, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Dropped in for lunch, playing it safe! Chicken Tempura and sole for me, Peach prawn and macaroni cheese for the boss. All freshly made and excellent. Staff helpful and friendly as usual without being obtrusive. Will return.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely family get together on Sunday and went for tea. Things went from great to bad very quickly. A waiter thought he would memorise six starters and main meals, and asked twice for our order. Starters arrived, one order missed therefore sat watching everyone eat, then gave toasted bread on a gluten free order, when I questioned if this bread was gluten free was told not sure!!! The plate was taken away and quickly returned with gluten free oatcakes, the plate wasn’t exchanged and the remains of the toasted bread left on the plate with the oatcakes on top. My daughter was very ill when returning home!! The meals themselves were tasty and we were compensated with six soft drinks that had been ordered. I didn’t complain but I assumed the waitress knew I was annoyed. Perhaps education on the importance of dietary requirements should be priority.

4  Thank PRrh94
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Visited the inn for a meal before going to a show . The welcome was warm and friendly and even though it was only 5pm the restaurant was busy.Once the meal arrived I knew why the Quality of the food was outstanding. They have a special menu at £16.50 for two courses .The other menu priced reasonably too.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We had often passed through Minishant on our way south. An acquaintance recommended the Minishant Inn. this time we stopped for a late lunch. The food was delicious. There was a homely, comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. The service was good. I felt very much at home. It was easy to park outside and there was good access to the restaurant. This is important as my brother and I are both disabled. We were so glad we stopped. We left fully satisfied with the food, service and price and saying we would defiitely go back.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Ate with friends here on Monday night. Never disappoints. Food was great, service friendly and the price is so reasonable. Value for money is top and the portions are great. Love coming back here.