Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2020

We went to this hotel on the 21st Feb for my mother 88 birthday . They where excellent and Rebecca who was our host was great nothing to much for her .very pleasant and polite and funny . The food was great and they did not rush us at all even the chef had written a happy birthday on my mothers pudding plate nice touch . Would recommend this hotel to every one it's great .

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 11, 2020

In Stornoway on business...the room was very spacious and had everything you would need in a hotel room. The only criticism I would have was that there were no power sockets next to the bed. This meant I couldn't so conveniently have my mobile phone next to the bed to act as an alarm clock and also recharge it overnight.

Breakfast was included in the room rate and this was excellent.

The hotel is a 10-15 minute walk from the town centre.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom L
Reviewed January 17, 2020

we stayed here prior to Christmas and we had planned to be there with our dog. Our plans changed and our dog ended up staying with out daughter round the corner, however the staff who were lighthearted, friendly and charming still made some sausages for the dog at breakfast!
The hotel itself is spacious both in public areas and bedrooms. A little dated in areas such as the bathroom, however that can be entirely forgiven as the feeling of welcome and warmth that envelopes you from the moment you walk towards reception entirely makes up for this. We will DEFINITELY return and this time the dog will stay too!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the cabarfeidh hotel for a work trip and it was lovely. The reception is very grand with a lovely fireplace to greet you. The rooms are slightly old fashioned but huge! Bathroom was slightly dated but had a bath with a shower. The bed and pillows were incredibly comfortable and clean, first night I slept like a baby! 2nd night however I could hear someone snoring very loudly in the next room in the middle of the night so the walls are thin. They had brodie tea and hot chocolate in the room which i was ecstatic about as i love their high quality teas! The food at this hotel is A* every night and at breakfast! Try the mussels they are from the bay just round the corner and are stunning! I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MrsCliffo
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

Staying in this hotel for the first time as I normally stay else where. Room is large and comfortable. Menu in restaurant was not to my liking but that is just my taste and not anything against the hotel. Naomi in the restaurant was excellent and helped me out and I got a great meal that I thoroughly enjoyed. All the team in the hotel are very friendly. Will definitely stay here again

Date of stay: November 2019