Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa
Pennygate Lodge(Craignure)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,543 results
All reviewshot tubleisure facilitiescourse taster menusteam roomferry terminalrestaurant staffbar menubuffet styleduart castleshort breakboth nightsoutdoor jacuzzia bit tiredisle of mulllounge areamud treatmentcraignure bay
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Just spent 4 nights at Isle of Mull Hotel , Highly recommended , food excellent , Staff very helpful and friendly, beautiful part of Scotland to holiday !! Will most definitely visit this Hotel and Spa again

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My Wife and I went for Sunday Lunch, having been to other Venues in scotland and been disapointed, we were a bit aprehensive. However what a suprise when the food arrived, it was FANTASTIC!! We travel to Scotland every summer for five weeks. The best food I have ever eaten in Scotland. Good Value.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my Mother and sister, we had booked refurbished superior family room which unfortunately didn't live up to expectations..It was small with a double bed and one single, the bathroom was tiny and tired certainly not recently refurbished (I had requested a refurbished room after reading reviews) although beds were comfortable and the view was lovely it certainly is not a superior room and shouldn't be sold as such ( I would have expected a large room, upto date bathroom, a table to sit round and even a third bed perhaps)
The hotel staff were very nice and helpful I must say. And I couldn't do a review without mentioning the spa wiches is by far and away the hotels best asset (although private showers in the pool would be better) I highly recommend the spa treatments.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jhwatt
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Rather overpriced, very tired decor, and 1980s shower cubicles.

It wasn't great value for money and I wouldn't rush back. The draught beer was kind of odd tasting. The food was lovely, though, and the setting really beautiful. The bed was comfy, all in all not the worst place I've stayed in, but I couldn't really recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2016

Most amazing breakfast bar ever! Anything & everything you could think of for a Scottish breakfast bar. Fresh & homemade items--even the baked beans had real tomatoes & peppers in them. And the views from the breakfast table made us want to linger all day!

Hotel facilities & rooms are clean & comfortable too. Nice lobby & lounge area. We didn't have dinner there or use the extra amenities like the pool or spa. Centrally located for exploring all of Mull.

Triple room (king + twin) great for a family. Room very quiet.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms with views cost more. Get these great views from common areas, so we opted for the cheaper lower level.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family