“Yep yep yep”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Scottish, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our locally sourced menu includes delicious freshly made pizza from our Italian wood fired oven. Enjoy speciality wines and cocktails as well as our artisan drum-fired coffee, roasted in-house. Food served all day.
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Found this yesterday
Game again today it was so good
Amazing coffee
Amazing pizza
Generally v v cool
Will come again soon

1  Thank Zebapup
Write a ReviewReviews (1,242)

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my tea and soup on a chilly fall day. Great atmosphere, free wifi and charging stations. Loves the art as well!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend had been here before with friends and had told me about the great pizza so we made a point of taking a detour for lunch. I wasn't disappointed! I had trouble deciding what to have as there was plenty choice on the menu and everyone around us was tucking into delicious looking meals. We both went for pizza in the end and my bf wanted us to get a portion of sweet potato fries to share which I thought would be too much. Turns out I could have just had them on their own they were so good! I couldn't get enough! But the pizza was really good too! We polished off the lot! Really wanted dessert but was too full. Service was great too. Would highly recommend! We will be back!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Cosy little cafe on the road through Broadford. Had the veggie breakfast. Good portion size for the price. The chocolate cake was also recommended. Nice hot coffee and a good selection. Wish it had been a little later to try out the pizza which they only serve from noon onwards.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Having been here when the restaurant first opened we were looking forward to eating here again. Unfortunately things seemed to have gone downhill. I had a cold pizza and another in our party had a soggy pizza. Courgette fries very large and greasy. I was really looking forward to the baked Alaska which was still on the menu, hurrah, but served cold. Baked Alaska is all about the cold inside and hot outside. Service was also poor, after a long wait for any service at all we were handed three dessert menus for a table of ten before the plates were cleared. I don’t think I have ever been to a restaurant who provide dessert menus before clearing the dinner plates and on this occasion I had to go and request that the table be cleared. Apart from our table there were only a couple of other tables so it was not busy. Overall a very disappointing return visit.