“Great fish and chips”

Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Scottish, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: The takeaway is open from 07.00 AM serving hot drinks and hot and cold rolls with haggis , puddings and lorne sausage supplied from the local butcher. Fresh homemade soups and cakes, all served by our friendly staff.Fish & Chip shop opens from 12.00 PM serving fresh fish and chips, Haggis supper's, Daily specials including chicken curry, macaroni cheese, lasange and more throughout the day. Why not take in the stunning views while enjoying your meal or pick up some fresh filled rolls for a packed lunch on hills. Try our wonderful Thomsons flame roasted columbian Coffee beans used in our range Latte's , Americano's , Cappuccino's and espresso's.
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Called in after a long day visiting Skye and we were served quickly and efficiently. I had haddock and chips and my wife had cod and chips both were good sized portions and very tasty. It was about £15 for the two meals. It was very busy when we visited

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I ordered what I thought was battered roe, and when it arrived it was a buttered roll!
A bit disappointed but slightly amused! The chips I had were ok and my husband enjoyed the fish.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Unfortunately our food from this chippie was unpleasant... the macaroni cheese was disappointing as it was so floury there was almost no cheese taste. Chips were soggy and burger was very dry/overcooked. We like a chippie meal from time to time but this one, sadly, was far below average during our visit. We decided against returning for a second meal.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Nicely battered fish, and decent chips.It seems to be open all hours! which is handy when you've just arrived and are hungry.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

I have rated this as very good but I have to say that is not always true. I have had really good fish & chips from here and also not good at all!
On my last visit I was given undercooked batter with not much fish in it.
Please Waterfront make them good at all times - you have a wonderful business in a excellent setting and I want to be sure of excellent food at all times.