“Diner with the family”

Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Kyleakin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pub Food
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I enjoyed the food at this restaurant and went back a second time. However, there are only a few places to eat in this town, so it worked out well. The fish & chips were very good and the pints weren't too bad either. I thought our server was very nice and would recommend this place for dinner. Get there earlier than later, due to the crowds.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We six people arrived at town very late, around 20:30,it is busy time, we understand so we cleaned the table ourself.

When we order the food, the waitress told us some of we decided order were not available so we have to change the order. After we changed order they told us we have to wait one hour for the dinner because busy. So I asked them which ones on the menu takes shorter time. The waitress then lost temper. I said to her and her manager who stood beside her that they should be patient a bit because I was ordering food for six people also the menu offering changing etc.

And the story ended with they took the menu back from my hands rudely. Also they told us we would not be served.

I would come back to this restaurant again. Their business is good I agree but they do not respect their customer. So gave one star.

Date of visit: July 2018
sal459, Manager at Saucy Mary's, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

I have spoken to staff and they say you were very rude to our staff and so you were refused service. We always try to satisfy customers but you were very rude. Staff will not be abused by customers. (The Manager)

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Never again!
Dirty, poor ... it was just bad.
It was included in our b&b reservation, but we were very hesitant to go there. We decided to give it a shot anyway, but much to our own regret.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great lively atmosphere in here, very friendly staff, pizzas well worth a try... All hand made on site!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Everything is too expensive in this site, a true insult with the quality of his dishes. This tiny dessert cost 6,95 pounds (8,10€)... shameful, avoid this site and make you a favour.

Todo es demasiado caro en este sitio, un verdadero insulto con la calidad de sus platos. Este minúsculo postre costó 6,95 libras (8,10€)...vergonzoso, evita este sitio y hazte un favor.

Date of visit: June 2018