“Great food very nice staff !”

Castle Moil Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Kyleakin
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Best place in Kyleakin to spend some hours. Lively atmosphere and Good food and priced well, locals are very welcoming, also has football on tv Nice friendly place that has a nice selection of drinks and good food

1  Thank Nazzareno G

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ate here two nights in a row. One night I had sausage and mashed potatoes, which was delicious. I loved the haddock and chips the next night. The server called for a taxi for us both nights.

1  Thank debbie c
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I've been to a few fish and chips restaurants in london. Came to a point that fish and chips would just be something you get if you're in a hurry. But when i tried their fish and chips, it was totally different. The batter was super crispy. You can actually hear it crackling when you slice into it. The haddock was firm yet tender. It wasn't greasy at all.

1  Thank HKYcdo
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Food was terrific but service was up and down. They get busy when all the tours are in town at the end of the day and the food is well worth the wait but yikes, our second night was a total disaster. I think the order got lost and the staff had no idea how to handle that mistake. Food was good though.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Not a great place for vegetarians...their two non meat offerings were bland and unexciting....my husband enjoyed his meal (mini-lobster/prawn type things) and the beer was cold. The staff was really nice......and their location is great...beautiful view and practically the only show in town.
I wouldn't avoid it, but if you have alternatives, I wouldn't seek it out either.....