Braemor B&B
Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Loch Long Hotel(Arrochar)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Agoda.com
US$81
  • Restaurant
Loch Lomond Arms Hotel(Luss)(Great Value!)
US$163
Travelocity
Ardgartan Hotel(Arrochar)
Ardlui Hotel(Ardlui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscobbleraway from the roadvillage innperfect weekendstunning viewstrip to scotlandstayed longeryogurtcomfortable bedloch lomondroom was largenearby villagebeautiful spotlocal pubwonderful staygreat hostsoverlooking loch long
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2009

Very nice accomodations, great view. Ask Reg to demonstrate the chicken herding.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nelsse
Reviewed 5 July 2009

Wow! What a great find. Beautiful location overlooking Loch Loch. Reg was a perfect host with a warm welcome from him and the dogs, Tiger and Bertie.
Beautiful, decent sized modern room which was spotless as was the rest of the B&B.
Breakfast was lovely too. Cannot find fault with this place and would highy recomment.
I cannot wait to make a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank DazScot
Reviewed 3 July 2009

I stayed at the Braemor for a couple of nights but wished i could stay for much longer. The owners are full of great advice and knowledge about the whole area and extreemly pleasant. It was so peaceful and the surrounding area is breathtaking. I would advise anyone to stay here because you get looked after the same as a 5 star hotel.The breakfast is included in the price and i didnt need to eat again until dinner time as it was so filling.They have free range eggs as they have their own hens!!The rooms are very modern with tv and dvd players and it is very clean and tidy. Do yourself a favour and have a couple of nights here,if like me you will definitly be back.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank MartinHerbert
Reviewed 11 May 2009

My partner and I stayed here on a road trip up to the highlands for a whisky festival. It was just for the night and we had no real expectations as it was just a quick stop gap.
Upon arrival we were immediately greeted by the ever chirpy owner, Reg, and his two dogs. As I walked into the room, I let out an audiable gasp, the view from our room was quite simply amazing. The view of Loch Long changed every time I looked out the window, from dramatic clouds to clear blue skies. The room itself was lovely. Fresh, modern décor without trying to hard. Reg was a perfect host - friendly and chatty without being in your face, and always on hand to advise on what to see, and where to eat. As I say it was only for the night, but this hidden gem was a great location and a reasonable price, with a delicious breakfast thrown in for good measure. I think you will be hard pushed to find anywhere better in this location and I, for one, have nothing but fond memories.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2009

We spend only two nights at Braemor B&B, it's a shame! We would have spend a month!
Reg was so gentle and helpful with us! We were greet with a very warm welcome (with a mini Glenlivet bottle). The house is wonderful and the host is fond to tell the best thing to do and the best place to eat. And also the two friendly little dogs who gave us a huge welcome.
It is definitely a must.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends