Priceline
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
All reviews lodge was spotlessly clean self catering whopper peace and tranquility an hour's drive fantastic week nearby loch games room local area beautiful location local walks easy access surrounding area living room home from home warm welcome cameron
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2021

Stayed here on a charity trek with 2 other close friends and I can honestly say it was the best accommodation we had the pleasure of visiting. We stayed in one of the chalets for two nights and I can honestly say, without doubt, that it was comfortable, spacious and cosy. Would recommend highly. Lucy and Cameron are also amazing hosts. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 14, 2021

Stayed at Portnellan for 2 nights - what a great setting! Surrounded by beautiful scenery and the lodges have everything you could think of.
We stayed in Kestrel & Buzzard and had a brilliant weekend. Lots of outdoor activities with plenty of space to relax at the end of the day.
Very reasonable price - would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2021 via mobile

This was our second stay at Portnellan and I’m sure we will go back again. We stayed in the recently renovated Pinemarten Lodge which is like a home from home but with a much better view! It’s a great place to explore Scotland. Easy drive to Glen Coe and Fort William, Oban, Aberfeldy and, my favourite, Killin.
A perfect place for a post-lockdown stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2021

We stayed at Portnellan not a first time. First time we booked chalet called Ghilies for Christmas with our family and friends. We had unforgettable time in this lovely lodge. It's spot less clean, we had everything we need,sauna was so good and jacuzzi as well. I asked owner for a Christmas tree and we found huge Christmas tree on arrival I haven't expected it! The owners so friendly and we felt really welcomed.Any thing you need they always there for you. This year we decided to stay in a smaller lodge called Ptarmigan , because we were there just our family of 3.I can't tell how much we liked this place! It so clean and comfortable. Magical views of surrounding area through the windows , woods, lake, tranquility, the birds that coming and sitting on the hand rail, sheep came near lodge and our daughter was so happy to meet her there. The place is so comfy to stay and discover surroundings. We have all information about places to visit and things to do from host as well,they have home made food and fresh meets to offer for guests. The owners so helpful and always answering all questions so quickly they so friendly as well it feels like we now them for ages. Is just amazing! We always recommend this place for all our friends and I will recommend it for everyone who want to travel and have unforgettable stay in Scotland.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 372ausraj
Reviewed November 12, 2020 via mobile

My partner and I spent a lovely mid week break at the whooper. Given the current situation we find ourselves in due to Covid. It was perfect. Cameron was extremely pleasant and made us feel right at home. The whooper is modern and comfortable with all the amenities required for a relaxing stay. As the weather was not on our side we spent most of our time in the Challis or on the deck awaiting a visit from a very friendly little red squirrel. But none the less it was just what we needed. We are looking forward to going back when things are a little more normal.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank fraserm151