Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lodge was spotlessly clean self catering whopper peace and tranquility an hour's drive fantastic week nearby loch games room local area beautiful location local walks easy access surrounding area living room home from home warm welcome cameron
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2021

I stayed here for a couple of nights with 2 friends when we were doing a charity challenge and it couldn't have been a better way to end a couple of hard days walking - we couldn't wait to get back to our lovely chalet! It was easily the best accommodation that we stayed in during our whole challenge. The chalet was extremely comfortable, cosy, clean, had everything you could possibly need and a really lovely view of the mountains. I would definitely recommend PortNellan to anyone! Not only that but Lucy and Cameron could not have been better hosts - they were so so friendly, helpful and kind! Thank you both so much for having us!

Reviewed June 15, 2021

Stayed here on a charity trek with 2 other close friends and I can honestly say it was the best accommodation we had the pleasure of visiting. We stayed in one of the chalets for two nights and I can honestly say, without doubt, that it was comfortable, spacious and cosy. Would recommend highly. Lucy and Cameron are also amazing hosts. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 14, 2021

Stayed at Portnellan for 2 nights - what a great setting! Surrounded by beautiful scenery and the lodges have everything you could think of.
We stayed in Kestrel & Buzzard and had a brilliant weekend. Lots of outdoor activities with plenty of space to relax at the end of the day.
Very reasonable price - would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2021 via mobile

This was our second stay at Portnellan and I’m sure we will go back again. We stayed in the recently renovated Pinemarten Lodge which is like a home from home but with a much better view! It’s a great place to explore Scotland. Easy drive to Glen Coe and Fort William, Oban, Aberfeldy and, my favourite, Killin.
A perfect place for a post-lockdown stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2021

We stayed at Portnellan not a first time. First time we booked chalet called Ghilies for Christmas with our family and friends. We had unforgettable time in this lovely lodge. It's spot less clean, we had everything we need,sauna was so good and jacuzzi as well. I asked owner for a Christmas tree and we found huge Christmas tree on arrival I haven't expected it! The owners so friendly and we felt really welcomed.Any thing you need they always there for you. This year we decided to stay in a smaller lodge called Ptarmigan , because we were there just our family of 3.I can't tell how much we liked this place! It so clean and comfortable. Magical views of surrounding area through the windows , woods, lake, tranquility, the birds that coming and sitting on the hand rail, sheep came near lodge and our daughter was so happy to meet her there. The place is so comfy to stay and discover surroundings. We have all information about places to visit and things to do from host as well,they have home made food and fresh meets to offer for guests. The owners so helpful and always answering all questions so quickly they so friendly as well it feels like we now them for ages. Is just amazing! We always recommend this place for all our friends and I will recommend it for everyone who want to travel and have unforgettable stay in Scotland.

Trip type: Travelled with family