All reviews usual fairfield waffles restaurant recommendations stay there again spent two nights outdoor pool memphis airport marriotts cereal downtown interstate ms
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Can I say nice! The staff were stellar at the desk. They went out of their way to ask us for recommendations of restaurants and gave us so great suggestions. The lobby was like walking into a Zen Studio. Inviting a classy. Apparently the new owners and management have made a huge improvement since my last stay about a year ago. The rooms are all new along with an open breakfast area that was totally redone as well. There were some 72 restaurants within a 3 mile radius just south and east of the location. Everything you need in the rooms. I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: My husband & I were in a king room. We were on the south side of the building. Very quiet. The room had micro/fridge/coffee bar
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Yay! So glad you enjoyed our new renovations we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I have been coming to this hotel off and on since 2005. Over the years it had declined, but I have to say the new owners/managers did an amazing job making this whole hotel look just like a new one. Definitely recommend you try this one out if you are in town. From the guest rooms to the lobby and breakfast area it is a very chic, modern hotel that rivals any new model Fairfield Inn & Suites. I stay at Marriott properties all over so cudos to the new team that brought this hotel back up.

Room Tip: I was in the king room. The tv's are new, all new furniture and bedding. Fully renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for hanging in there with us, we are excited about our new owners and the new renovations.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This was one of my worst hotel experiences ever. The hotel is under construction but they didn’t tell me that before we booked. This hotel is located in a really crappy area with very little access to good food. The area is surrounded by truck stoppy type restaurants. The only redeeming quality of this hotel is the staff, the staff is very friendly, and they were the only thing that I cared for.
Do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alberto L
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

This the 2nd disappointment I've had in less than 2 weeks staying at a Mariott hotel. The neighborhood here is sketchy. About the hotel, the Wi-Fi didn't work, I had a luke warm shower, there was no breakfast ready at 6:30a. So I basically overpaid for a hotel 8. No more Mariott hotels for more me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

The staff were kind. Beyond that this place is the worst ever. Stay away. It’s cramped, messy and no place your family wants to be. Pool is the size of a small hot tub! I recommend you avoid it at all costs, q would rate as 0 if possible!

Stayed: June 2018
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thanks you for staying with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are undergoing extensive renovations we hope you come back after renovations are complete to see our new property.