All reviews courtyard by marriott front desk great bistro usa today starbucks coffee gym equipment soccer tournament excellent room great hotel the rooms were nice memphis area thoroughly enjoyed our stay room was clean staying at this hotel outdoor pool home away from home nice stay
Reviewed September 26, 2015

The thing I liked most - and I stay at a lot of Courtyard is - they all have this red or gray carpet - which I don't live. This one was was a different scheme. So I appreciate that.

Felicia at the front desk was extremely polite - a joy. I love how the new rooms have the desk that rolls out from the wall to wherever you want. It's a very good hotel.

Two things I didn't like - the heater/AC unit is under shelving and hard to get to. They need to fix that - either move controls to the wall or removing the shelving. And the gym equipment has tvs but they don't work. That's a real downer - and they should fix. The tv on the wall didn't get loud enough for me to hear it over the eliptical.

Thanks

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jonathan W, General Manager at Courtyard Memphis East/Bill Morris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2015

Dear Guest,

We are glad your stay was a great one and we look forward to serving you again in the future. I will share your comments with my staff.

Jonathan Williams

Reviewed September 23, 2015

This hotel is right off TN 385. My room was clean and everything worked like it should, the desk was huge and there's a microwave, fridge and coffee maker as well. I especially liked the workout room, plenty of machines and space.

I couldn't get the printer to work on the lobby computer so I asked the front desk if I could forward my print job to them so they could print it. They happily accommodated my request and when I returned to my room later in the day my printing was sitting there waiting for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2015 via mobile

Staff are courteous, but that's thee job. Shouldn't really factor into reviews. Hotel gym is atrocious. Half of the machines are broken. Rooms are sparse and do not provide anywhere near what would be considered acceptable toiletries or amenities to justify the price. Next time do yourself a favor and stay at the 4 points down the street (in either direction about 2 miles). I will not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Front desk is very helpfull and super nice, help me get set up online and told me things I did not know about the hotel. I was greeted by every employee I seen, could not ask for better people. ..I used the hotel shuttle to take me to eat, they were very nice to me as well.. my room was very clean, the beds were comfortable as well. Only thing I have a problem with is the location, nothing close to walk to..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2015

The staff here has been so courteous and helpful from the moment we made our reservation! They were very accommodating in meeting our needs and even gave us a nice group rate. When we arrived, we were greeted by such a friendly staff. The entire hotel is very clean and well kept and there are nice places to relax, both inside and out. We have really enjoyed our stay and if you are ever in the Memphis area, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family