we stayed for one night and called the morning of to request a room with certain features. none of the requests were honored. upon arriving around 9pm, we were unpleasantly greeted at the front desk. during checkin, the agent messed with the computer for a while, handed us the keys and pointed to the elevator without any explanation of the hotel. the lobby is nicely remodeled; the rooms not so much. The furniture is pretty dated looking, and the blackout blinds dont close all the way. the gym is nicely stocked with weights and cardio equipment. there is one coin-op washer and dryer onsite, but it requires some finesse, so try to wash your clothes before the maintenance man goes home. since the elevator was very loud, we decided to take the stairs, only to find that it leads you into housekeeping (weird). breakfast is decent with waffles, eggs and omelets, cereal, etc, but it costs $10 per person for something other hotels in this class do for free. the lady at checkout was friendlier, but by then the stay had been pretty spoiled by the evening staff and dated room. to be honest, i am an employee of the brand and i was a bit embarrassed to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East hotel is near the business corridor, Beale Street, and Graceland. This Memphis hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle and free wifi with guest's hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Memphis East Hotel Memphis
- 4 Points By Sheraton Memphis East
- Park Place Memphis
- Memphis Park Place Hotel