I have been staying at Sheraton properties for years, and this was the worst stay I have had by far.
1) I made a reservation for shuttle from airport as their website suggests, I called 10 minutes before scheduled time to let them know we had our bags and could be picked up. I called back 15 minutes after appointed time, asking where they were as it was very hot and humid. Finally picked up 30 minutes after appointed time only to have driver turn around after leaving airport to pick someone else up
2) The ride scared the heck out of me. Driver was speeding, tailgating, eating, and talking on cell phone.
3) Front desk at check-in was not terribly friendly. Asked for map of Memphis (did not get) and where we could eat, and was given rather curt response.
4) No soap or shampoo in the shower (they have the canisters attached in the shower)
5) During checkout, complained about the lack of soap, was asked if I called front desk, well no, I was in the shower when I discovered it! Said he would award me 500 Starwood points for the inconvenience. Well that never happened.
Sheraton, really??? Do you review your properties?More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included