US$112
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$147
US$184
US$180
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$81
US$135
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$308
US$199
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$101
US$94
All reviewsparking lotbusy roadfree internetthe check in processcomfortable staybreakfast buffet isfront desk clerkgood nights sleepenjoyed my staythe hotel is cleandowntown memphisbeale streetlobbypoplarfishampooproperties
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for our 2017 Regional Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses and we loved the hotel. It's a bit old but very clean and the staff was so kind. Sharod and the other hotel employees deserve a raise! They treated us like we were long time friends and we so helpful and accommodating. They breakfast crew was also so nice and happy and provided us with a top notch breakfast each morning. We want to thank them all so much for making our stay so enjoyable!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Cara R
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Cara,

Yay! We are so happy to see you loved your stay with us! We love Sharod, too! He always goes above and beyond the call of duty to make our guest's stay enjoyable, stress-free, and fun. Our entire team is so wonderful, and I'll be sure to let them know of your kind words and to keep it up! We love being able to provide our guests with a home away from home feel because we know how stressful and taxing traveling can be. We thank you again for your kind words, and we hope to see you next time you're in Memphis!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I can attest that Sharod truly embodies the values of the Starwood company. He reinforced my loyalty to Starwood by helping me sort out a mistake that I had made on my reservation, and ensured that I had a roof over my head even though the hotel was pretty much sold out!

He truly made me feel like a valued guest and I can't thank him enough for saving my day, especially after my 10 hour drive.

The hotel is in a great neighbourhood that is walking distance to Chipotle and Target-the 2 best things I could have asked for after a long day of driving.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Pam L
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Pam,

Wow! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and fantastic rating! We love Sharod, and we are so happy he was able to accommodate you when you were having issues. I'm glad to see you found our location to be ideal, and that you enjoyed your stay overall. I will definitely let Sharod know of your comments, and tell him to keep doing what he's doing! We hope you'll be back to see us again next time you're in Memphis!

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean and in a good location. We had a random issue with the AC making weird noises and keeping us up but I doubt all the rooms have this problem. The WIFI was horrible and we opted to just use our personal hotspot for laptops etc. and there was only one working elevator so things got slow going in the morning. The staff was really nice. Easy parking, good neighborhood.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug L
Robin J, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Doug,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We had just upgraded our WiFi, so it is a bit surprising to hear that it is not working so well. We will promptly contact our guest internet provider so they can fix any issues with the WiFi. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for making us aware of the issue.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, Sharod, at the front desk, was wonderful! So helpful, so kind, and so patient. He had an excellent answer for every question we asked. Hotel is awesome as well! Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Valued Guest,

Thank you SO much for the awesome review and rating. We love Sharod, too! He is a highly valued part of our team, and we will definitely let him know of your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate the high praise. We can't wait to have you stay with us again next time you're in Memphis!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2017

The deposit point is true - they ask for a $50 deposit up front for "incidentals". Every hotel we queried in Memphis exercises this practice (which is a bit antiquated). We got our $50 deposit back into our account in less than 48 hours (which could just be our bank being super cool). The hotel staff is one of the friendliest we've ever encountered. Not sure about the hotel being "old" or "run down" as we thought it looked clean and fine. Our room was immaculate. King bed was huge, fluffy and comfy! The pool is not luxurious, but we didn't need it to be - it was clean and fun. We did not participate in breakfast (which was, I think, $8.99 per person?), but the breakfast area looked lovely. There's plenty of parking which is free (not always the case in Memphis, we learned). It's about a 20 minute ride to downtown (GPS says 11 miles and it took us 20 minutes to get to Beale Street). The only downside was that there's one way in and one way out of this hotel parking lot and it can be confusing to navigate - this particular area is very heavy with traffic, located directly at the mouth of a two-sided divide to a major highway, and surrounded by roundabouts. Set your GPS before you even think about driving, and you should be fine. The surrounding area is quite nice - it's mostly commerce (think Target, BestBuy, Olive Garden, etc.), but even the condos nearby looked nice. We would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback about our hotel. We really appreciate it. Yes there isn't much we can do about the entrance and exit of the hotel. I really wish we could have some solution to that but as long as it isn't peak time that should not be a problem. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do a guest survey and we appreciate your business so very much.

Robin Jordan