All reviews parking lot busy road memphis east the check in process comfortable stay breakfast buffet is front desk clerk good nights sleep the hotel is clean king bed hotel staff beale street lobby fi target shampoo downtown
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I found this place online and I'm so glad I did. Very very nice hotel for the price. It's a more modern contemporary hotel. Rooms are very clean. Hotel is very new looking. We had stayed at the Memphis Sheraton the night before and paid $275.00. We left disappointed and decided to try a different hotel. The four points by Sheraton only charged $100.00 and the service, cleanliness, rooms and hotel were just perfect. We were also by a beautiful town called Germantown. We had a beautiful dinner there and then came back to a comfortable bed and good night's hotel stay. Bathrooms are a little small but you get what you pay for. Perfect if you are using the hotel to get a good nights sleep and a enjoyable comfortable stay.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Wow! Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and your excellent review. Please let us know if you ever visit Memphis again! We would love for you to come back to our hotel.

Thanks again!

Robin Jordan
Director of Sales

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The front desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Pool was small but that didn't affect us. It's in an OK location. About 20 minutes to Beale Street.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Smdm330,

We thank you SO much for taking the time out of your day to leave some kind words about us as well as an awesome rating! We love making our guests feel comfortable and well rested. Our team is one of our best assets, and I am so glad to see they were courteous and helpful in navigating you around our city. We hope you had a great time in Memphis, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I have been staying at Sheraton properties for years, and this was the worst stay I have had by far.
1) I made a reservation for shuttle from airport as their website suggests, I called 10 minutes before scheduled time to let them know we had our bags and could be picked up. I called back 15 minutes after appointed time, asking where they were as it was very hot and humid. Finally picked up 30 minutes after appointed time only to have driver turn around after leaving airport to pick someone else up
2) The ride scared the heck out of me. Driver was speeding, tailgating, eating, and talking on cell phone.
3) Front desk at check-in was not terribly friendly. Asked for map of Memphis (did not get) and where we could eat, and was given rather curt response.
4) No soap or shampoo in the shower (they have the canisters attached in the shower)
5) During checkout, complained about the lack of soap, was asked if I called front desk, well no, I was in the shower when I discovered it! Said he would award me 500 Starwood points for the inconvenience. Well that never happened.

Sheraton, really??? Do you review your properties?

Room tip: The fridge was louder than the a/c!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Valued Guest,

Firstly, thank you so much for taking time to let us know of your experiences during your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the confusion with our shuttle service. I can assure you that is not the norm, but we will be investigating this further to be sure this doesn't happen again. As for the front desk, we will be going over our service culture again with them so we can be sure our team are all hospitable, friendly, helpful, and courteous. We have already talked with the head of housekeeping about the soap levels in the bathrooms, so we can be more vigilant while cleaning the rooms. As for the Starwood points you were promised but didn't receive, please contact the hotel so we can make sure we are awarding those to the correct person. Again, I sincerely apologize about the problems you encountered during your stay, and I do hope you contact us so we can go over the stay in more detail, as well as award you the points you were told you would receive. We would love it if you gave us another chance to provide you with a top-notch stay next time you're in Memphis.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for our 2017 Regional Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses and we loved the hotel. It's a bit old but very clean and the staff was so kind. Sharod and the other hotel employees deserve a raise! They treated us like we were long time friends and we so helpful and accommodating. They breakfast crew was also so nice and happy and provided us with a top notch breakfast each morning. We want to thank them all so much for making our stay so enjoyable!

1  Thank Cara R
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Cara,

Yay! We are so happy to see you loved your stay with us! We love Sharod, too! He always goes above and beyond the call of duty to make our guest's stay enjoyable, stress-free, and fun. Our entire team is so wonderful, and I'll be sure to let them know of your kind words and to keep it up! We love being able to provide our guests with a home away from home feel because we know how stressful and taxing traveling can be. We thank you again for your kind words, and we hope to see you next time you're in Memphis!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

I can attest that Sharod truly embodies the values of the Starwood company. He reinforced my loyalty to Starwood by helping me sort out a mistake that I had made on my reservation, and ensured that I had a roof over my head even though the hotel was pretty much sold out!

He truly made me feel like a valued guest and I can't thank him enough for saving my day, especially after my 10 hour drive.

The hotel is in a great neighbourhood that is walking distance to Chipotle and Target-the 2 best things I could have asked for after a long day of driving.

1  Thank Pam L
Robin J, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Pam,

Wow! Thank you so much for all of your kind words and fantastic rating! We love Sharod, and we are so happy he was able to accommodate you when you were having issues. I'm glad to see you found our location to be ideal, and that you enjoyed your stay overall. I will definitely let Sharod know of your comments, and tell him to keep doing what he's doing! We hope you'll be back to see us again next time you're in Memphis!