“Late dinner with kids”

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
Reserve with OpenTable
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,509 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe
Transit: Flight is located on Main Street right along the trolley line.
Description: Flight a full service restaurant with multiple dining selections for a guest to enjoy in a single dining experience. The service style of the restaurant is the finest service featuring a knowledgeable wait staff from which the customer can gain valuable knowledge to enhance their dining experience. Flight offers several distinct dining options: On the main floor, there is the hustle and bustle of friends and businesspeople gathering together. The bar is a welcoming place for those dining alone to meet friends yet unmet, or for those who want a quick bite. On the balcony level, the booths and small tables, some overlooking Main Street, offer more privacy and an opportunity for romance.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had a late reservation upon our arrival in Memphis, dining were two adults and two children. We arrived at our reservation early, but had to wait at the bar, despite seeing several tables open. However, our patience was rewarded, when we were seated at a booth in the back - happy to be there with the kids! A couple of drink orders were wrong, but they were promptly replaced, with a smile. They do not have children's menu, but when we were seated, we were told they will do children food. Since we were dining late, I quickly ordered chicken tenders and fries so the children could dine before us. We tried the soup special of the evening as an appetizer. I believe it was a corn chowder - it was fantastic, and in fact, my 7 year old took it over as her own! We had the steak and the seafood flight, all were very good, however, the scallops were maybe the best I have ever had - next time I would order just those, they were delectable! We ended dinner with the Lava Cake - it was wonderful. It was paired an interesting peppermint ice cream. Overall, I would dine there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,945)

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This restaurant is dripping in excellence. The menu is unique; you have "flights" of food. And there are flights of just about anything! Wine, coffee, dessert, appetizer flights... You can mix and match, too! Remember that! I would make reservations ahead of time. The service was excellent. We sat in the makeshift patio (since it's cold) but I really wish we had a seat inside. Also, valet parking is free just pull up to the valet spot on Madison St. The only negative is that it's pricey but I'm okay with that.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Second visit, but first one was dessert only. This visit is for the meal and dessert. Now I'm in love. Oh my goodness. Every single bite was so good. I had the steak flight and 3 Creme Brulee's for dessert! I am so full but it was so good. Happy camper.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I enjoyed this new way of dining. They have put together a series of flights or three small portions to make up a Main Entre. They are very flexible allowing you to order large portions or one item of include with your flight if you would like to try more then one. They will also allow you to order the small plate size if dining light is your preference. Dessert also comes in a flight for sharing.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Took girlfriend for birthday and graduation. It was her absolute favorite, Highly recommend. The flight meal is kinda different but unique. Share one dessert flight!!