2,300 results
All reviews beale street hear the music great location handy park peabody place parking garage balcony room room key fedex forum soul museum fed ex forum walking distance gibson guitar factory complimentary breakfast light sleeper king suite civil rights museum
Reviewed June 5, 2016

This location is a block away from Beale Street. The staff is courteous, the complimentary breakfast has a variety of hot and cold foods . The breakfast attendants are friendly and keep breakfast items restocked frequently. There is coffee, tea, and fruit available throughout the day. The lobby is large and has comfortable seating. I saw a "to go" breakfast, available on one day throughout a five day stay and I don't know how you would get one as I asked about it an evening before an early a.m. departure and the desk employee didn't know. But, one could grab a piece of fruit or coffee on the way out. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2016

100% satisfaction with room and with the employees. The people there are so helpful, and the room is located just 1 block from Beale Street. I never took my car out of the parking deck the entire time I was there.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2016

A friend recommended that we stay here when he found out we were going to Memphis. Sure glad that he did!
The location is outstanding. It was so easy to go to the rooftop of the Peablody for their Thursday night event, come back and wander Beale Street, then retire to our room and still have the sounds and smells of Beale Street wafting up to our room.
As a bonus there was a diverse mix of tourists including a couple from the UK staying at the hotel enjoying Beale Street as we were.
A couple of things about the facility itself. Our room had two regular beds. Am used to having two queen size beds. It was an adjustment, but not too bad. I did have a problem with the air conditioning--couldn't get it to stop blowing onto whoever was on the bed nearest the window. Adjusting the temperature did not seem to affect it. We could shut the a/c off entirely to stop the airflow, but then it got too stuffy. Was able to tolerate it with towel over my head, but would not put up with this for more than one night.
Despite the discomfort, am very glad we stayed here.

Room Tip: Like they say, if you are looking for a quiet hotel you are in the wrong place. This is Beale Street, which gives you great music.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
hotel_speacilist_AGM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, following your recent stay. We are delighted to hear our service meet your needs. Your compliments are sincerely appreciated. We do apologize about the AC blowing at night causing any discomfort.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

The location is walking distance to Beale Street and the hotel is clean.. I was disappointed that in reviewing our bill we were charged for 2 days of parking that we did not use. I caught the error and had the charge removed prior to leaving the hotel. However, since we didn't have a car, it left a bad feeling .that we would be charged for parking. Another disappointment was the lack of discounts even for seniors since May is some type of special event month.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Beale Street especially on the weekends.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2016

very nice hotel right next to Beal st. everything was very nice . my only faults were the complimentary breakfast was not very good and the jets on the hot tub couldn't be turned on. I loved that I could pre-select my room before arrival

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends