All reviews industrial area room was clean parking lot is gated security fence memphis airport felt safe waffles would stay again biscuits and gravy one night stay room key elvis week pleasant stay continental breakfast beale street motel graceland
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This was my first time staying at Quality Inn and location was great and so was the room rate. Close to interstate and right around the corner from Graceland which I liked. Rooms were nice size, clean and had a sitting area. Breakfast host, Angela, was friendly and helpful and it was a full breakfast. Hotel staff was very helpful. Also, liked the fact the hotel had a gate around it with card access. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank tarheel2009
Bessy L, Manager at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Stayed here for an overnight stay, and the place was gated, to protect their guests from outsiders, perhaps.
Nice and clean front desk - reception area, same location for serving breakfast as well. The hotel gate is triggered by your hotel key card and is a pretty good security thing.
Room was spacious, and wi-fi speed was normal. Not bad for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: If facing the pool area, get a 2nd floor room, less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SimonOnvacation
Bessy L, Manager at Quality Inn Memphis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

First of all, please understand this is not a five star resort. It’s a budget priced motel. My husband, brother, and sister-in-law booked a couple of rooms for a quick overnight stay. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a clean room with a comfortable bed. That’s all we really wanted. The staff are super friendly and breakfast was much better than expected. The parking is gated so I felt very safe. We only had three minor negatives. Because it is near the airport, it was a little noisy. There was a little mildew on the grout in the shower. And lastly, the chair at the desk was broken. Would I stay here for an extended period of time? No. Is it good for a couple of days? Definitely. I would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shellspeed

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel because it was an airport hotel with a free airport shuttle. Nowhere on their web site do they say it operates on very limited hours. However, after I arrived at 7pm and called I was dismissively told that the shuttle only operates between 7am and 4pm and that I would have to get to the hotel at my own expense. And I'm heading out in the morning before their shuttle begins, so this will add up to an extra $30 despite their advertising a free airport shuttle all over their website.

To make matters worse, the front desk person was incredibly rude. He made it clear that he could not care less. He said it happens a lot and they should probably change their Web site. You think?

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This motel was exactly what my hubby & I expected, for our 3 night stay. The check in was quick. Noah was very pleasant; knowledgeable; and helpful about many things in the area. He was a great beginning to our 3 night stay here. Our room was on the main floor, to the left of the exit gate. I loved having our car parked right there outside our room. In the area that this motel is located ~ you would want your accommodations to be gated. We felt very safe & secure at this motel, at all times.
The room was clean; bed was comfy & even had a little sitting area with a love seat. I loved having a mini fridge; a microwave; & coffee maker in the room. The bathroom, & shower was all good.
We are world travellers, so we know to bring our own background noise to sleep to, therefore we do not hear outside noises like traffic; planes; people; etc. That is never a problem for us. If that is a problem, ask of a room away from the street...
Also, if stairs are a problem for anyone thinking about this Motel, request a ground floor room, as there is no elevator.
We did not have time to use the pool, however it was kept clean (everyday).
All of the staff were very accommodating and friendly.
The breakfast was really good, with many choices such as sausages; scrambled & hard boiled eggs; loved the biscuits & gravy!! There were also pancakes; fruits cereals; yogurts; bagels; mini muffins; etc. It was a better breakfast than most hotels at a budget cost!!
The location was great ~ very close drive to the airport; to Graceland; & about 15 minute drive to Beale Street.
We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend this Motel for budget conscious travellers.

Room Tip: ~Rooms away from the street would be quieter. ~no elevators; if stairs are a problem,request a main floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple