“Carne Asada Burrito/ Carne Asada Fries”
Review of Elena's Taco Shop

Elena's Taco Shop
Ranked #206 of 1,506 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I'm a SoCal boy living here because I'm following my military wife. This is the only place in the world besides LA and south that has a true CABurrito or CAFries (Carne Asada). There is a salsa bar. Oh, do you like Rubios fish tacos? They got them here! Fried fish on corn tortilla fish tacos...Hell Yeah Bro! The only thing missing is the smell of a beach nearby.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I went for lunch and got a 3 taco combo. It was great!!! The steak was cooked just right and loved the rice. Staff was super friendly and I look forward to trying other items from the menu! Yum!

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Great food made by great people! I highly recommend Elena's if you are looking for delicious authentic tacos!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

The staff was nice. I got a chicken burrito and although it was filling the chicken was bland and there was a piece of plastic in my burrito. Not the best I've had and I won't be back.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Try the fish tacos! Quick and informal food that you can eat in or take out. Great service! Salsa bar.