“Carne Asada Burrito/ Carne Asada Fries”
Review of Elena's Taco Shop

Elena's Taco Shop
Ranked #201 of 1,550 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

I'm a SoCal boy living here because I'm following my military wife. This is the only place in the world besides LA and south that has a true CABurrito or CAFries (Carne Asada). There is a salsa bar. Oh, do you like Rubios fish tacos? They got them here! Fried fish on corn tortilla fish tacos...Hell Yeah Bro! The only thing missing is the smell of a beach nearby.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

A bare bones restaurant, but exceedingly good tacos. The fried fish are super good. Very friendly staff, well informed and genial. Sorry we were just visiting, would love to return.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I went for lunch and got a 3 taco combo. It was great!!! The steak was cooked just right and loved the rice. Staff was super friendly and I look forward to trying other items from the menu! Yum!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Great food made by great people! I highly recommend Elena's if you are looking for delicious authentic tacos!

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

The staff was nice. I got a chicken burrito and although it was filling the chicken was bland and there was a piece of plastic in my burrito. Not the best I've had and I won't be back.