“Excellent Homemade Ice Cream”
Review of Maggie Moo's

Maggie Moo's
Ranked #12 of 50 Dessert in Memphis
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I wanted to try Maggie Moo's, now named Margie's 901 Icecream. We stopped after eating dinner. Friendly service were given along with a sample taste. There were quite a number of choices of ice cream/sorbet. My husband and I shared a small bowl of Sweet Cream flavor, which was very, very good.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

We went here in June 2017, name was Margie's 901 Icecream but address was the same. It was delicious! A big variety to pick from, mostly icecream but some sorbet. They had a huge selection of things such as ice cream pizza cake, cupcake, ice cream push ups, and more. I tried the regular waffle bowl with Sweet Cream and Coffee. It was so smooth and yummy and tasted just like a frozen coffee. Not that nasty coffee flavor many things have. My daughter got Sweet Cream and Vanilla. My husband got Red Velvet Cake and Vanilla. All of which were delicious. Definitely stop by if you are in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

I am a big fan of ice cream!
One hot day in Memphis on a walk back from the Victorian Village back to our apartment on S Front Street I stumbled across Maggie Moo's place, thankfully.
This place is superb! you select your chosen flavours and toppings to go with then the server mixes them all together and jumbles them into a cup or cone dependant on your selection.
I had bubblegum and coffee flavour ice cream in a tub, all mixed up with mixed nuts and mini m&m's.
Heaven!!
Sadly, this was our last day in Memphis so I only got to try the 1 flavour combination!

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Wow now that's some great desert. I enjoyed it so much that I almost went back for another. Yes great staff and great ice cream.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Good quality there's always a line but they get you through pretty quickly. And even if they don't it is still worth the wait. We love that they give a discount to Saint Jude families. More restaurants downtown need to do that