“Simple ~ Fresh ~ Inexpensive ”
Review of Las Delicias

Las Delicias
Ranked #135 of 1,566 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I was the 1st to arrive @ 5pm ~ by 6pm every table was filled & Servers were hustling.

Jumbo Texas (with Grand Marnier) Margarita ($15)

What’s this? A 1-page Menu that describes the choices in Simple words? You mean I don’t have to struggle through 8 pages trying to find a Combo of 4-6 items to fill a Platter?

I loved the Guacamole ($4.50) ~ Chunks of fresh Avocado & Pico de Gallo ~ after I sent the 1st bowl back because it contained Jalapenos not specified on the Menu.

Instead of chopping my own, I decided that it makes sense to stop by here for that price & freshness, plus their Homemade Tortilla Chips.

I ordered a Street Taco “Pastor” ($2) ~ Marinated Pork, Cilantro, Onion, Pineapple, loaded into small corn Tortillas ~ Delicias!

Bill came to $22 + a $4 Tip.

Basic no-frills place with Lunchroom-quality white dishes & utensils, paper napkin dispenser, no Margarita goblets . . .

Basic non-pretentious Neighborhood where I used to live when I taught @ the University of Memphis.

Private Party Room that seats 50 ~ great for Graduation, Birthday, & other events.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Delicious, fresh Mexican food that is a notch above your typical “Tex Mex” at the same or lower price. Solid margaritas. Chips and homemade salsa is to die for! My favorite entree is the enchiladas, but you absolutely can’t go wrong. Our favorite Mexican spot in town for sure.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

Fell in love with their chips at the farmers' market a few years ago, and have tried several of their menu items...always great. Cheese dip is a fave, as are tacos, with cheese. Everything I have tried is fresh and light, not heavy with Tex-Mex sauces.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

I like the enchiladas verdes. Very tasty.
Their chips and salsa and cheese dip are also excellent and the personnel are great at keeping them filled.
The margaritas are also very tasty.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

We are in town from Minnesota. Recommended from friends in Arkansas. Amazing food. Fast service. Great food. Chips and all sauces amazing

Been to Las Delicias? Share your experiences!