“Great crab legs!! All you can eat Shrimp on Wednesday. Great lunch value”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #240 of 1,567 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Description: Joe's Crab Shack brings fresh seafood, authentic flavors and Southern coastal flair to locations all across America. Joe's menu features crab, fish, lobster, mussels, clams and shrimp.
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Wife loves the crab legs. I love the Shrimp special. Marriage made in heaven. The lunch soup and salad is very good with a very good lobster bisque.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Ok. I realize this is a chain restaurant. However, this is the best crab legs in the Memphis metro area. Memphis does not have that many options for a true seafood restaurant but Joe's really is the best. Yes, better than The Flying Fish.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My wife and I fly to the states from the UK every year for our vacation. I'm from America, but my wife is from England. I first took her to Joe's 3 or 4 visits ago, and now we book some part of every trip to have a night at Joe's Crab Shack. This visit, we hit Joe's the night after arriving back in the states. Ready for our big seafood extravaganza, we hit it. Our server was Shania, and she was warm and wonderful. The drinks were amazing as always and the seafood...well, let's put it this way...we live about 2 miles from the Atlantic ocean in the UK, and we plan trips to Joe's every year. We love this place and we weren't disappointed. We started with crab nachos and drinks, followed by crab and lobster steampots and more drinks, followed by crawling back to our hotel because we were so full! We've never been to the same Joe's twice and now I think we'll have to hit them all to be fair. Can't wait for our next trip! See you then, Joe!

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Love this place, the food is excellent, the drinks are phenomenal, and the wait staff are some of the best I've ever encountered!

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the staff was not very nice. We had to ask the server about Happy Hour and found out later that they was having it. Food was good but the staff was awful