“best”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Bartlett
Neighbourhood: Bartlett
Reviewed April 14, 2017

best Mexican restaurant around. the servers are super nice, the food is great, and they have a bar/ party room. highly recommended......

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Great Service, Friendly staff. Good Food! The employees participated in birthday request and we had a great time!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2016

We love El Molino!!! The food is always fast, hot and consistently delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's usually busy but there is rarely a wait unless it's Cinco de Mayo.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I may be going here to often. When we show up, they walk us to the table we always sit at and they know what we want to order. But the food is good! I have tried a great deal of the menu and have never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Sunday evening and it was not crowded so the waiter wanted our drink order before we got to sit down. The chips, dip, and drinks were brought quickly and we ordered. I had looked on their web site and saw Carne Asada but it was not on the menu so I asked and they fixed it. It was different from the other Mexican restaurants as it had steak, chicken, and shrimp.The guacamole was extra good but no rice and beans I was not expecting that but it was good. My wife ordered Nacho Fajitas and they were good. Nothing outstanding but it was all good. They have alcoholic drinks, bottled beer, and draft beer.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to El Molino? Share your experiences!