La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$106
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$100
US$93
Best Western Plus Gen X Inn(Memphis)(Great Value!)
US$140
Travelocity
US$267
US$229
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgated parkingmemphis airportgated areawafflespink limobiscuits and gravyshuttle servicewould stay here againgreat place to stayfree shuttlestayed nightsfree breakfastfront desk staffbeds were comfortableking bedthe breakfast areabeale street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I stayed here in October of 2011. I was needing to sleep in the day as I was working at night. There was NO CHANCE of sleeping with the nearby business ( it sounded like they were driving bridge pile ons in the ground all day) that the hotel backed up to. Luckily,I knew someone in the area & just crashed there.I tried to speak with management about the noise but no avail. I called LQ Rewards & tried to get my points back but no dice so far. I dont plan staying at another LQ anywhere again,especially one that is not American owned or managed. Right is right and wrong is wrong,management here just really dont care,but word of mouth goes a long way & Im gonna tell everybody.

Room Tip: Avoid this place alltogether.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ImWoody777
Reviewed 7 December 2011

This was a disappointing stay. It appears there is a staff shortage, or they like to remain invisible. Stayed on the 6th floor and was kept awake most of two nights by a loud noise coming from the roof. Elevator floor was sticky from a spilled drink, which was reported by numerous guests, but the clean up was incomplete. At checkout time the front desk was unattended. Had to hunt for the person who was found working in the breakfast area. Sleep deprived, I left 2 items in a dresser drawer, remebered on the drive home and called LaQuinta to report it. They said they would check and call back, which they never did. Four days later I made my 4th call and spoke to staff who informed me nothing was found in the room. The general manager was unavailble by phone and did not reply to email either.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Was driving cross country and this was our stop in memphis. Stayed here bc of the price, location, and pet policy. Best front desk people ever. Friendly, hilarious, and just put me in a good mood when I checked in. They gave us restaurant recommendations, called us a cab, broke my $100 bill. I guess those things aren't so remarkable but they were just so nice about everything. Rooms were larger than I expected. Good value.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 30 November 2011

If you stay at the location make sure you get an upper room and away from the road, the noise from the traffic will keep you awake, otherwise the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2011

For the price, you really can't beat this hotel. Comfortable beds, clean sheets instead of gross bed spreads on the beds, a breakfast buffet that includes every thing you need. That said, they should upgrade the bathroom and clean it a little better.

• Stayed: November 2011