See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in quite a few cheap hotels in my life and this one is by far the worst one in Memphis.
Staff is rude and refuses to go out of thier way to help.
The shower looked like it was on the verge of falling apart and the beds so low of quality I wouldn't allow my dog to sleep on something that bad.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Worldtraveler1789
Reviewed October 25, 2014

This is possibly one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in - the room smelt of stale smoke, it was dirty and in bad condition, the door looked as if it had been kicked in and overall it felt very unsafe. As a result, we had a bad nights sleep and left at dawn, happy to have got out. It may appear good value on the website, but once you arrive and realise quite how rundown it is, you will wish you had paid a little extra!

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Z100London
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

After getting off to a rough start and having to switch hotels. We stayed at the Budget Host Inn on Airways. The rooms were very clean the pool was clean and it even had an attendant for the guests. The security was great the front desk there was always someone there to assist you. There are vending machines for late night snacks or u could heat take out in the microwave. We really enjoyed our stay. We will be staying there again on our next visit to Memphis. And the prices were very reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place was close to the Memphis International Airport. We checked around on prices and this place had the best price and included more amenities. We will definitely stay here again if in Memphis, we had no problems here!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BJ S
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This has got to be the most surreal place I've ever stayed at, and it scores points as a source of material for stories. How it could rank as high as the 110th best place to stay in the area, out of 135, I don't know. I travel a lot, and I can't say I've ever seen a chain operated place in such bad shape.

The check-in window and lobby is basically like going to visit someone in prison, with all sorts of warnings on a sign saying no refunds after 5 minutes of getting to your room, no hanging out at night, no visitors, etc. In a spartan, clinical environment.

We stumbled upon this place after getting lost looking for the motel we actually wanted to stay at, but were too tired to continue looking, so we stopped. Other than confirming others' assessments of the gruff service, substandard rooms, and sketchy people hanging around, I don't have much else to add...except for the fact that we got a free mickey of Bacardi upon check-in. Now, how many places do that?

Date of stay: June 2014