See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 31, 2015

This would be Al Bundy's motel from Hell.

Nothing works. And when I say 'nothing', I mean just that. The room smells of stale smoke, the restroom fixtures haven't been cleaned. I hope I don't have to do a #2, because that will REALLY suck.

I'm sleeping ON TOP OF the bed sheets, because I'm not taking any chances.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Jim R
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in quite a few cheap hotels in my life and this one is by far the worst one in Memphis.
Staff is rude and refuses to go out of thier way to help.
The shower looked like it was on the verge of falling apart and the beds so low of quality I wouldn't allow my dog to sleep on something that bad.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Worldtraveler1789
Reviewed October 25, 2014

This is possibly one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in - the room smelt of stale smoke, it was dirty and in bad condition, the door looked as if it had been kicked in and overall it felt very unsafe. As a result, we had a bad nights sleep and left at dawn, happy to have got out. It may appear good value on the website, but once you arrive and realise quite how rundown it is, you will wish you had paid a little extra!

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Z100London
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

After getting off to a rough start and having to switch hotels. We stayed at the Budget Host Inn on Airways. The rooms were very clean the pool was clean and it even had an attendant for the guests. The security was great the front desk there was always someone there to assist you. There are vending machines for late night snacks or u could heat take out in the microwave. We really enjoyed our stay. We will be staying there again on our next visit to Memphis. And the prices were very reasonable.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place was close to the Memphis International Airport. We checked around on prices and this place had the best price and included more amenities. We will definitely stay here again if in Memphis, we had no problems here!

Date of stay: July 2014