All reviews sky tv steam room tribute night birthday treat buffet lunch biscuits evening meal function room great night steak lovely room superior room plenty of choice following morning overnight stay leisure facilities wedding reception
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Decent size room, comfortable beds, could of done with a mini fridge in room. Views from balcony was beautiful. Air con was one extreme to another either too hot or cold. Shower was a bit temperamental and didn’t stay hot for that long. All in all decent room for what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Amazing . Lovely food lovely staff.. thank you for singing happy birthday to my mother . Keep up the good work . I recommend towers hotel to everyone . Be taking my staff here for our Christmas party .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2018

My friend and I booked a day package and had a lovely welcome, the receptionist was so excited for us, it was infectious, such a lovely way to be greeted!
Chloe was my therapist and I had a lime and ginger scrub and back massage and they are possibly the best treatments I've ever experienced.
The lunch was a plentiful buffet despite being described as a light lunch,the only improvement that could be made is dining tables to sit at, eating your lunch on your lap while wearing a bath robe was quite awkward but the food was really good.
The afternoon was spent snoozing in the conservatory near the pool, a hen party descended on the jacuzzi about halfway through the afternoon following a boozy lunch and had to be reminded a few times to keep the noise down, as much as I wouldn't complain as we've all been in a roudy group at some point, its not really fair on the other guests to allow such large parties into the spa when so many have paid money for a relaxation day.
Over all, the little nitpics I have didn't spoil the lovely day and I would definitely return and encourage friends and family to visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CerianJ
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited here last Sunday for our wedding taster meal. We are getting married in the towers in September 2019 so we’re sampling dishes in readiness. The service was excellent and my coordinator could not do enough for me, as always!! She’s fab! The Service was prompt and the food was amazing. Portions are very large (so come hungry) and it was so difficult to pick from all the great choices presented to us. The Sunday dinner is beautiful and served with a lot of veg choices. All desserts we sampled were lovely and presented really well. We cannot wait for a few more meals here before our big day! Would highly recommend :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Booked a night away for our 30th wedding anniversary. Booking in was no problem and the staff were really good answering our questions. The room was adequate but nothing special. We had use of the spa facilities but did not use them so cannot comment.Likewise breakfast as the food the night before wasn't very good we didn't fancy trying it. My husband loved the bed and slept all night but i found it uncomfortable and tossed and turned all night. This is a hotel that caters to a lot of weddings so if you want a quiet time forget it.I went our for a last cigarette before bed and there was drunken arguing but i didn't mind, thats what happens in weddings