US$101
US$56
US$47
Travelodge
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$71
    US$75
    All reviewswashing up liquidswimming pool was lovelykids entertainmentswallow fallssecure siteevening entertainmentbin bagsnice sizenorth walesmon friweekend breakschool holidayslife guardsfamily roomchanging roomspool opening hourson arrival
    Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Just returned after a 4 night stay at New Pines. Starting with the positives - the grounds and the amenities are very well kept and clean. From my experience, it’s not often you go to a holiday camp and find the swimming changing rooms to be spotless, so that was a nice surprise! The staff are also very friendly. Our boiler stopped working at one point (just due to low water pressure) and a very helpful security man came to help us with it as maintenance wasn’t on site and they didn’t want us to be left without hot water with two young children - very helpful and much appreciated! It’s a nice size site, not too big which I find can be a bit overwhelming.

Now sadly for the negatives in our stay. We checked into our lodge (Snowdonia 2 bed) and found it was left pretty filthy. There were crumbs all over the kitchen and floor, food marks and smudges on the plates and cups and cutlery, a dirty mug was just left in front of the TV, hob and cooker splashback also had old food on. Not really what you want after a long drive, having to spend half an hour cleaning the place down. The fridge was unplugged too, so took ages to get a decent temperature to keep the food we had brought with us. The freezer was just pools of water so it’s lucky I had nothing frozen. The en-suite also had a really funny drain smell, but to be fair this went after leaving the window open for a few hours and spraying some deodorant. Having stayed in a Darwin Escape park before, I was expecting the same high standards but sadly didn’t get them. There was no rubber duck like our last place, much to my daughters disappointment. We also had a small kitchen essentials pack at the last place which was fab and had a washing sponge, washing up liquid, bin bags etc, but this time there was nothing like this, so my husband had to make an emergency dash to Sainsbury’s as we needed to get it all. A couple of other things we had issues with in our lodge - the kettle lid didn’t stay down, so making a cup of tea or coffee resulted in burning water running down your hand if you forgot to hold it closed. There was no oven glove either, so trying to get the dinner I had cooked in the oven out was very tricky! There also isn’t enough space for storing food you have brought with you for the trip, as all the cupboards are taken up by crockery, glasses etc. A couple of issues with the site itself too - the map doesn’t appear to be up to date, as we wandered around for a good 20 minutes with our baby and a very bored toddler looking for the “children’s playground” which we gave up trying to find in the end as it’s clearly been moved from where it’s showing on the map. Would also be very handy if the bin drop off points were marked on the map too.

Despite my grumbles, we still had a very good holiday and my toddler is very sad to be coming home. Having said that, I don’t think I would return again as I don’t feel the price I paid for 4 nights quite matched the standards received.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
    3  Thank bubbles23Bromley
    Leah P, Guest Relations Manager at New Pines Holiday Home Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Its pleasing to read that you and your family had a good holiday here with us at New Pines.

Were sorry to read the negative points raised in your review. I want to sincerely apologise for the issues you experienced regarding the cleanliness of your holiday home. Issues with Housekeeping are rare. Your issues raised are being investigated to ensure this was an isolated incident.
    We do advise guests upon check-in , if anything is wrong or missing to please inform reception as we can resolve this and correct any errors whilst the guest is on park.
    Its pleasing to read that the issue you reported regarding your boiler was rectified immediately.

Your comments regarding the storage issues with food and crockery are being looked in to. We aim to make our guests stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible and appreciate your feedback. This enables us to maximise your convenience and enjoyment and we are constantly looking at ways to improve.

We do provide guests with maps and up to date park information upon check-in, our sincerest apologies that you encountered difficulty locating the park.

Thank you for choosing New Pines , we do hope to see you in the near future.

Kind regards
    Leah
    Guest Relations

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

My partner, I and our 2 children stayed over just after Christmas until the 2nd of January. We had a wonderful time! The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The kitchen staff were very accommodating with our children’s dietary needs, nothing was too much trouble. The entertainment was fantastic and the cabaret shows were brilliant! Will definitely be visiting again soon!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank Nicole S
    janetcartledge, Guest Relations Manager at New Pines Holiday Home Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for leaving such a positive review,

Its so pleasing to read that you and your family had an enjoyable stay.

Our aim is to provide a 5 star service and how rewarding to read our objectives were met.

We will pass on your kind words to all our staff and we hope to see you again in the near future .

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Upon arrival, Van had not been cleaned, cleaners had not been told it needed cleaning. Van was not as shown in photo. A number of things were broken and un-useable in the van, clearly showing the vans are not regularly checked for this amount of broken items. There was no shampoo/soap in the containers at the swimming pool. on the evening of 23/12/2017 we went to the restaurant, the only deserts available was chocolate brownie or ice cream they had run out by 8.30pm! There was only one other family in the restaurant! I asked if I could have an Irish coffee instead, they did not know how to make one! Next evening we attended a Christmas movie event put on by the entertainments manager. During this movie a rude family arrived who let their three children repeatedly cartwheel, scream and shout across the cinema screen. I asked the bar staff to intervene with the parents, but they said to me "surely you can see the film over the top of the children" (we couldn't, and what about the noise?) So I spoke to the parents who became rude and aggressive, I received no help whatsoever from the staff, the entertainments manager had gone home when I asked to speak to him. My two children and I had to leave the club house and the Park two days early as I no longer felt safe at the park. Due to it being Christmas there was no one on reception to report problems to on Christmas eve afternoon or Christmas day, which is another reason I left as there was no one to sort out the problems. When I contacted Wyndham resorts who own the park and Hoseasons they said I should have reported the problems, I did, to the bar staff who were the only people there and they did nothing! We booked for 4 nights and left after two. The park is poorly managed, by both the site management and those in head office. I would NEVER go to another holiday park owned by this company, there is Zero customer support and they simply don't care and are un-motivated.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
    2  Thank Liz W
    Leah P, Guest Relations Manager at New Pines Holiday Home Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Guest

As discussed in previous conversations - our specialist team are handling your complaint.
    The company we are owned by is Darwin Escapes not Wyndham.
    I would like to reiterate a couple of things;
    The Club is a communal area , all guests are asked to consider and respect other patrons.
    We can assure you, you were not ignored whilst you were on New Pines. We do not ignore our guests, prior to arrival, whilst staying with us or after departure.

We have worked closely with you since your departure and are doing all we can to investigate your concerns.
    Security were called to assess the situation on Christmas eve and there was no risk to any guests.
    It was a disagreement between parents about behavior of children.
    New Pines can not take responsibility for children's behavior unless it be anti-social or a health and safety risk to other guests. The children you reported were small toddlers who in no way possible are able to block the screen as its positioned 3ft 8 inches of the ground.

Over the Christmas period Reception hours are limited to 10am - 2pm daily, we do close on Christmas day - Security are available 24 hours a day, with a Manager on call for serious incidents.
    Security are there to assist with any issues that may arise, if you require a replacement light bulb, issues with electric or any other general enquiries.

The entertainers often swap shifts in the evening , but we can assure you there is always a competent member of complex staff who are trained in using all the equipment for Movie nights.

Please may we take this opportunity to assure you - your issues are being investigated and our specialist team are on hand should you wish to discuss further matters.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner came here for a short break Monday untill Friday. The caravan site was lovely and our 6 berth swallow fall caravan was too also Very clean and warm. Staff were also friendly and helpful. Only issue we had was the bedroom radiators were not working. Other than that we had a lovely stay here and new pines holiday park. And will look forward to coming back in the near future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
    Leah P, Guest Relations Manager at New Pines Holiday Home Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Its so pleasing to read that you and your partner had an enjoyable stay.

Once again our sincere Apologies for the confusion with the radiator , as discussed
    when rectified a previous guest had turned them off.

We look forward to seeing you both in the near future - Any assistance with return bookings please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a surprise. This holiday was booked at a bargain price for our family and a few friends booked as well to bring their families too. As we got such a good deal I was a little anxious as to what to expect.
    Upon arrival you are greeted by a lovely set of metal secure gates that you need to gain access through to get onto the site. This instantly makes you feel safe on this site. Also as it was Halloween there was decorations all over the gates which added to the effects.
    Once entering reception I was greeted by a very friendly lady who presented me with a cute little suitcase which contained all the information i required along with my van key and passes. As an added bonus we had arrived 30 mins early and our van was already ready.

When we arrived at the van we couldn't believe our luck. (Swallow fall 2) what a lovely van. It was very modern with all the mod cons including flat screen tv's in the bedrooms as well as the loving room, a washer/fryer, a full size fridge freezer, and the added essentials of bin bags,cloths, washing up liquid and toilet roll. The van was lovely and warm with very good double glazing and central heating. If there would be anything negative to say about the van it would be there wasn't any empty cupboards in the kitchen to store food but it most definitely did not impact out holiday or the positive experience we had.

The site itself was beautifully clean and well maintained the park at the entrance of the site was fantastic for the kids.

Now for the evening entertainment. What a cracking set of guys. I would just like to say Johnny, Connor and Dom are amazing and really worked hard to build a relationship with all the children and even the adults to make everything that little bit more personal. When they did all the dance routines they really gave it their all and you could see how passionate they were about making it an enjoyable experience for all the guests. My son has never been interested in the evening entertainment before but asked to go every night this time. Even when there was hardly any guests there they didn't give up and still gave it their all which really showed and made it so much better.

So all in all we had an amazing time and would love to visit again. I would definitely recommend this site..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
    Leah P, Guest Relations Manager at New Pines Holiday Home Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest

How pleasing to read such a positive review.

New Pines aims to provide a Five Star Stay and Service - and its extremely rewarding to read that you and your family had such a fabulous time with us.

The Holiday homes provided offer that homely feeling to maximize your comfort and relaxation for the duration of your stay.
    I have passed on the feedback regarding cupboard space in the kitchen and we are currently looking in to some suitable solutions.
    The gates are a special feature and very comforting to our guests and owners especially as we are a family park.

Halloween is a big event for us here at New Pines, the entertainment team work very hard and your kind comments will be passed on.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we do hope to see you all again in the near future.

Kind regards