“Excellent family pub”

CookHouse Pub & Carvery
Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We went with our 2 granddaughters. They botb had carvery with Chocolatefudge cake to follow. We had half roast chicken and a mixed grill. Everything was well presented and very tasty. Very busy as it was Saturday teatime but staff were plentiful and helpful. Has a nice play area outside.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 21 August 2017

from the moment we arrived we were looked after very well .The staff and the service was spot on and the carvery was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely service, me and my niece got a carvery and Lee the chef serving it very kindly went to the kitchen to get her some sausages as she wasn't wanting meat, other staff were very helpful and food was really great as was my brothers that ordered food :)

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing food amazing prices, had tea and carvery was delicious, it was well prepared and well presented and was melt in the mouth no like that other rubbish

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying in a Haven holiday park nearby and I found this restaurant on trip advisor from other good reviews.
The restaurant did not disappoint. The carvery was really good and the restaurant itself was nice. The guy carving the meat was very friendly and helpful. If I was visiting the area again I would definitely revisit this restaurant with my family as everyone enjoyed it.