“Needs help!!”
Review of McDonald's Mold

McDonald's Mold
Ranked #7 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Mold
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

At the collection window I told to park up, I said I couldn’t because she had parked up all the cars in front of me. When I asked why the delay, she replied they were waiting on meat and it would be 2-3 mins. I parked up anticipating a piping hot meal. To my disappointment the whole meal was merely mediocre. The last trip to this drive-thru was also very poor, but given time I decided to give it another go. Nothing has changed, they still can’t cope with a mad rush. Everything has to be parked up, I would strongly recommend Head office doing a secret visit to this franchise when it’s busy at weekends, just to see how much they fail

1  Thank Iain P

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Another visit another rubbish experience. Sat in the drive through for 10 mins then 10 mins in Aldi car park. Stone cold food. The milkshake (runny slop) was warmer. Does the fransise runner of this place actually care.
CAN ANYONE GET ME THE REGIONAL NUMBER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DIVE.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

The best thing I could say about this place is nothing!!!! Food terrible, location terrible, staff terrible, service terrible and as for the drive through re-name it the drive stop and wait for the limpest dullard in the place to wander round Aldi car park till your so called food is stone cold and then apologise when they finally find your car that your food is cooked fresh to improve the quality of it!!! Only to find when said stone cold food is taken home the order is wrong for the 5th time. As you can tell I'm not a fan.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Friendly service and clean and tidy considering the traffic. Situated next to an Aldi if shopping required too.

1  Thank JohnB3682625
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Large fries clearly weren't large. Sweet chilli chicken wrap fell apart when I got it out of the box!
Unhappy - again!