Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

fernie123
Derby, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage, shame about the location”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

The cottage is well situated for all the amenities Criccieth has to offer. Plenty of shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants within walking distance, as well as the beach and Castle.
The conversion has been well thought out. Bedrooms bright modern and clean. There weren’t any wardrobes in any rooms which was a bit of a problem but we managed ok. I understand this has now been addressed. Towels too small to use after showering. Again, minor issue resolved by taking your own.
The open plan living area was spacious with views to the sea through one window and rough shuberry to the rear. There was no welcome pack on arrival so not able to make that much needed cuppa after a long journey. Again, I think the owner has now started to provide this.
I think the furniture is inadequate for a fully occupied cottage. There’s only one sofa for comfortable lounging. It was fine for me and my husband but not sure how a family would manage.
The proximity to the pub is a real sticking point. The noise was horrendous and went on for hours. Even with the tv on max volume we could barely hear it. Such a shame but thankfully it wasn’t every night.
Kitchen was modern and functional. Minimal crockery and glasses and no storage cupboard for groceries. There’s a good sized pantry/ storage space that would benefit from a few shelves to solve the storage issue.
I think we went when it was fairly new to being let. I’d like to give the owner benefit of the doubt where the minor snags are concerned. However, it’s position can’t be changed and the pub is a big negative in my opinion and would be the reason I wouldn’t return.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing