All reviews gin bar the hotel manager beautiful hotel deluxe room lovely grounds for sunday lunch huge bed dining room staff were attentive north wales log fire pudding evening meal lamb wine list highly recommend this hotel mini break
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This lovely old house is situated in an area of North Wales which has many places of interest nearby. From the first moment of arrival we were treated as valued guests.

The furnishings are tasteful and the bedroom & bathroom were well appointed and very comfortable. The restaurant looks out on to a spacious garden and the food and menu choice were excellent. A perfect venue for a quiet, relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen J
Mary H, Manager at Bron Eifion Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for your kind words Helen.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,
Marie, Finley and Team

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We will struggle to find the words to give enough credit to Mary, Marie snd their team following our wedding yesterday. From the first day we arrived to look around there was nowhere else we wanted to be married. The team are friendly, approachable, professional and nothing is too much trouble. The Bron Eifion is stunning, the food was amazing and the staff worked so hard all day but were so lovely they felt part of our day. Our only regret is we can't turn back time and have the day all over again. Thank you so much for giving us memories we will cherish forever. Love to you all xx

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Mary H, Manager at Bron Eifion Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for your kind words.
It was an absolute pleasure to host your special day!
Mary, Marie & Team x

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I enjoyed my stay here on a business trip with a work colleague however I was double charged by the hotel. I had already paid through Booking.com prior to checking in at the hotel but the hotel charged me again upon checking out. A couple of days later when I discovered this was the case, I contacted the hotel and they were really unhelpful in trying to resolve the situation even though they had already been paid twice. They refused to cooperate and told me to refer to Booking.com. I must say Booking.com were extremely helpful however they also found the hotel to be difficult to deal with. So this is my warning to you to make sure you end up paying twice as they won't do much to try and help resolve it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

This guest was not double charged by the Hotel.
He was charged by booking.com directly (which we were not aware of) and by the hotel on departure.
This was explained to the guest when he queried it with myself two days after departure. I explained that as we had not taken any payment from booking.com, the refund would have to be issued from them directly.
As for the comment of booking.com finding us difficult to deal with, we received one email from them querying the payment which I answered promptly and another to say it had been resolved!!
M Welsh
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Attended our friends wedding venue and hospitality superb would highly recommend. Attention. To detail, food and service were superb. A venue that is very beautiful in every way. Having the facility of having the ceremony inside or outside depending on the weather makes this even more appealing. Well done

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

We are so happy you enjoyed your friend`s special day at our Venue.
We hope to welcome you back soon!
Marie & Team

Reviewed August 17, 2018

First visited late last year looking for a venue for a group visit. On walking in, the ambiance and architecture was just breath taking with a roaring great fire. We stayed two nights and were so taken with the hotel we eventually booked for 7 couples for a mid week break in August this year. I can only praise both Mary and Marie for their friendliness and efficiency in pulling the whole event together for us. The floor staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much of a trouble for them - stars each one of them. Nothing was trouble for them.

Room Tip: All other rooms are upper floor but all of my party were happy with the quality of their room.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends