“Great beer, fabulous food.”
Review of Torrent Walk Hotel

Torrent Walk Hotel
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Dolgellau
Price range: C$9 - C$26
Description: The Torrent boasts its fantastic range of both local and guest ales and ciders and can be found in cam's good beer guide 2016.
Reviewed August 18, 2023 via mobile

We visited the Torrent Walk twice, lovely atmosphere inside & out. First visit the kitchen was about to close however they made the time and served us a delicious pie of the day (great filling, proper mash & great selection of veg) & burger for my 15yr old. Both were excellent. With a great selection of beer & food we visited, once again top notch. Throughly recommended for families.

Reviewed August 10, 2023

Great open mic night, amazing live music, we were only here for the music and drinks but had a great time

Reviewed August 4, 2023

Very lively with a band playing. Food really fabulous and service excellent. We had rump of lamb with loads of good vegetables

Reviewed July 23, 2023

Recommendation from guesthouse for dinner, did not dissapoint, great food, friendly service and in a beautiful village square.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed July 14, 2023

I rang the restaurant to ask if they could accommodate a group of nine, they said yes so I said I would check with the others and ring back in a few minutes. When I rang back to book the table I was eventually answered and a different lady took the call, I explained what had happened and said I was calling to book the table the other lady had said was ok, and this one simply and very abruptly said “we don’t take bookings” and that was the end of the call!
Well after driving for six hours to have my daughters wedding locally, this venues curt and dismissive attitude lost them maybe £300+ in business

Date of visit: July 2023