“Very nice meal”

Cuisines: Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Despite staying at Beaumari on a number of occasions we hadn't visited this place before. On arrival (having booked in advance) I was a little disappointed to find there was nobody on the reception desk. As we were a little early we waited but still no-one came. I was just about to leave when my husband discovered a buzzer on the desk in the hallway. Someone then came and shortly after we were shown through to the restaurant which was pleasant. When the food came I was very glad we hadn't given up on the wait and left. The starters and mains were both excellent and the waitress came and explained that my husband's main would take a little longer than normal as the cut of meat was quite large. I appreciated this as so often you are left waiting for meals with no explanation of why there's a delay. My dessert was also superb and the next time we stay in Beaumaris we would definitely return to this very good restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you have a voucher for this resteraunt and you sit on it until it's out of date you should be dissapointed. Great traditional restaurant that really should be shouted about.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Plenty of choice for all the family and nothing is too much for the staff. Had the Hake and Salmon wrapped in filo partey - outstanding!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Bishopsgate Restaurant on a rare child free evening. We did however bring our dog who was welcomed as warmly as we were, and we were able to sit in the bar to eat as we had him. The service was exceptional, friendly, helpful and efficient. I was very impressed to find so many gluten free options on the menu, and also that the chef would make any of the other options gluten free should I wish to have them. The food was delicious and well presented. To top it off, the dog was even brought his own plate of sausage which he very much enjoyed! We would definitely return and cannot recommend highly enough.

1  Thank Theophania
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We loved this classic venue with perfect traditional tea and cakes in a tiny sitting room, decorated with classic figurative mugs around the coal fired, fire place. --R

1  Thank Rollie23