“CUTE LITTLE BAR RESTAURANT”

Beachcomber Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Benllech
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Beachcomber is warm and friendly Tapas bar and is in walking distance from the beach. We serve hand pulled cask ales & Welsh brewed lagers. Food is cooked on the premises with fresh ingredients - including Tapas and Italian style Pizza with handmade organic flour dough.
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We called in here for a drink. Lovely little place with friendly staff. The only issue was a horde of caravan parkites with Manchester accents who descended like a plague. We moved outside but unfortunately some of them followed us and sat chain-smoking while a pot-bellied little man with a moustache tried to engage us in conversation. We left without making our excuses. Not the fault of the owners at all but possibly best to avoid during the annual Manchester invasion.

3  Thank bill04kelly

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Myself and my partner visited after a friends recommendation, and it did not disappoint! I called the same day to book and was greeted by the lovely Steph who managed to squeeze us in. From that phone call to paying the bill Steph delivered incredible service, she was very knowledgeable about the extensive Gin menu as well as the food menu, and was so welcoming. The menu is simple with enough choice to meet everyone's needs. I had a hanging chicken skewers and my partner had a gormet burger. 10/10 for both, brilliant quality meat and clearly cooked fresh to order. Timings were perfect between courses with no pressure to leave when we had finished. The atmosphere was relaxed and calm, just what you want after long walks on the beach. A must visit if your in the area, even if just to be so warmly welcomed by the lovely Steph.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

First time at this restaurant and it was a pleasant surprise. Service was excellent and friendly with close consideration of food intolerances. 'Hanging skewers' were particularly good.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Aug 28th 2017, just come back from The Beachcomber what a brilliant surprise! Had been the night before for a quick drink and noticed the restaurant was really busy so we decided to give it a try, just managed to get a table (definitley book). I ordered the Lamb Rump (not a lot of restaurants have lamb on the menu), I had 3 large pieces, excellently cooked and nice and juicy, very filling. We ended the night in the nice cosy bar chatting to friendly people, will be returning with family but do book. NO Complaints and very friendly staff. (Locals)

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

First visit here was a couple of nights ago; we booked a table (a must in the summer and holiday season). Three adults and two kids (aged 7 and 4) chose various pizzas and a one of the skewers from the menu with garlic bread starters. The service was helpful, friendly and quick. The food was delicious. I am a pizza fanatic and the 12" pizza with pepperoni, chorizo and chilles was one of the best pizzas I've had in years. The verdict around the table was equally impressive. The deserts were just as good (I had the home made tiramisu) and the final bill was very reasonable. I highly recommend this place for a family meal, but please do book in advance.

1  Thank DrLSB