New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Celtic Quest Coasteering
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Haverfordwest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 'Best Visitor Experience in Wales - National Tourism Awards & Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards 'Best Water-Based Experience in Pembrokeshire', Celtic Quest Coasteering will take you on an unforgettable adventure. Adventure swimming, rock hopping, scramble climbing, wave dodging, cliff jumping and more. Families, children, non-swimmers, disabled, adults, individuals, small and large groups, if you're over 8 years of age and want an adventure, you can go coasteering! Our specialist guides will tailor the route and adventure to suit your expectations and abilities. Nothing is compulsory, you choose - Go on, jump in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dublin
“Coasteering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Coasteering was great - the instructors encourage you but don't push you so we all ended up doing jumps we didn't think we would - tis a great adrenaline rush, would totally do it again

Visited April 2012
coasteering, Owner at Celtic Quest Coasteering, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Hey there, thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review, we're glad you enjoyed your adventure and look forward to seeing you again soon. Cleo & the team

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“If you go to Wales, you should give this a go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was roped into this by my partner and enjoyed it much more than what I thought I would!!! I'm not
the most athletic or daring person and they were extremely patient with me. Very energetic crew who made it an awesome experience for both myself and my partner who is a lot more of a dare devil!!!!!! Was a bit gutted that I didn't try the higher jumps so will have to come back and give it another go I think........ ;)

Visited April 2012
Yeeeeeehaaaaar, thanks for your feedback, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience and yes top jumps next time hey. Cleo & the team :D
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Amazing start to my Hen Do, thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

My sister and chief bridesmaid had organised a weekend long hen do in Wales with lots of various activities. This was our first one and it definately set the standard for the whole weekend. The boys catered for everybody and even helped out those who struggled. It was well worth doing and the managed to get rid of any nerves any of us might have been feeling. It was well organised and well planned. All equipment was provided for us all we had to bring was a swimsuit, old pair of trainers and some shorts. They took a waterproof camera with them which you then have a option to buy the photos from after you've finished for £10.m Well worth it as a momento of the day!

Thank you so much for making my Hen Do start with a splash!

Visited March 2012
Hi there, thanks for your review, we're glad you all enjoyed your adventure (especially mum!). Give us a shout if you're in Pembrokeshire again, Cleo & the boys :D
Austin, Texas
220 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 235 helpful votes
“Exhilarating and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

My son and I were lucky enough to go coasteering with Cleo of Celtic Quest Coasteering. When Cleo expressed doubt that my water shoes were the best choice for the cliffs she found me an old pair of trainers to borrow as well as a much looser pair of shorts to wear over the wetsuit. Cleo was wonderful- she made the day exciting and fun for my adventurous son but gave me ample opportunity to participate at a more moderate level without feeling I was holding them back. My initial qualms about scampering up and down cliffs in 2C temperatures were soon a vague memory as we had a blast. She even had very welcome hot chocolate at the end and a thumbdrive filled with photos of our day. It was just an incredible time- thrilling, spectacular scenery and plain old fun! Huge thanks to Cleo for the opportunity.

Visited March 2012
Wooohoooo, thankyou for your feedback, you guys were awesome, from styling the jumps to taking a spin in the washing machine. Oh and the training shoes you donated have come in very handy, thanks again, Cleo ;)
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb, jaw dropping experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

5 star rating without doubt! The team made me feel welcome, even as a solo. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole morning. If you're in Pembrokeshire and looking for something a little out of the "norm" that's challenging, fun, exciting then Coasteering is the perfect way to spend the day.

Even as a 17 Stone, overweight and not physically fit (ahem!) person, the experience was brilliant. I can't praise the staff enough for the help, guidance and encouragement.

All in - Well done! and Thank You for a jaw dropping day!

1 Thank Pemb D
Hey there, thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you enjoyed Coasteering and hope you'll join us for another adventure soon. Cleo & the boys :D