Middlemoor Barn(Stapleton)
All reviewsjacuzzi bathold buildingevening mealpriest holelovely townfish and chipsoak panelsbar menupanelled roomwedding receptionmain coursecoffee houseplenty of tea coffeepub foodjust returned from a night staypublic roomsbeer selection
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

The food is very average and Both of our drinks had to be replaced. It would be a beautiful place to go if it was looked after. The building is now very tired through lack of maintenance. I recently visited with my family, the garden has a play area for children........ Nearly every item is damaged, unsafe and broken!! Not a place to take your children.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2016

We can't fault any of the staff, or how clean our room was...it's just that this hotel is dated, does not look welcoming at all and needs brightening up. The breakfast was very good but inside and out it is shabby.
Time for someone to come in and do a complete makeover.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I had a large booking for 17 and the team there dealt with it professionally from the start, regularly putting up with me bombarding them with silly questions for about two months. Also handling me chopping and changing things at short notice. Deniyal in particular was very helpful.

The rooms were very quirky, it was quite an experience. Dinner was delicious, if a bit muddled. But then I realise we were a difficult group.

I would highly recommend it and will use it again for the rally team if we are in that area in the future!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank 563elizabeth
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

We often go to the Radnor, more than once a week. Usually for drinks in the well kept beer garden which is a sun trap, and in the winter to sit in the oak panelled bar next to the open fire. The beer and particularly the ales are very well kept at a reasonable price. The staff are kind and attentive and will always talk to you if you are drinking alone.

The food is brilliant for the price and the restaurant, which has been freshly decorated, is a nice setting in which to have it.

The rooms are also good value at around £75 for room plus breakfast which includes a selection of continental and cooked options.

A great asset to the town.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Style is vintage mixed with modern...Food is very good...The staff is very helpful and friendly...The garden surrounding the hotel is superb...The city is gorgeous .... everything is beautiful...I can not wait to get back

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family